RE:Small and proud

good things come in small packages :) honestly size don't matter to me

This post was edited

I am small and I see no problem in this! The problem is not the size, but rather know how to use!

Fully agree with you

This post was edited

Listen to andydi

Absolutely correct in all aspects of his thinking!

This post was edited

This idea that some guys have that they are too small in the length department is all based on what we are feed daily that bigger is better. If you take a look around in any place that you see naked men, gym locker rooms is an easy place, you'll see all different sizes. I can almost say for sure that most of them have been able to produce sperm with their size and were very happy from that experience. Now why is it that guys will make it something to be envious of, the bigger penis, but they don't do it over the bigger nose, ears, face, belly ect ect. I've meet thru the years at spas, lockers rooms, saunas and resort, guys that are bigger than 9". Conversation usually gets around to genitals (except at resorts) which I don't shy away from once they are comfortable and you know them. Every single one, those with 10+, state it's not all that great to be big. Those that go for gals, say that some gals have said no to having that in them, most have stated it's almost impossible to get a good BJ, every try putting 10"+ in your mouth? and those that venture into guys, there is no way most guys can take 10"+. One even stated that he had a stopper around the base to prevent from going on the way in. As they say sometimes the grass isn't greener on the other side of the fence. BTW, smaller usually produces a bigger hardon, that is % wise. A 1" soft goes to 5" hard, does a better production than a 5" soft going to 9" hard, look at it that way.

Now regarding been a nudist, then the size thing is just a non issue. A true nudist will look at the whole individual, physical and personality and values, that's what makes an individual, not just one part of them, one that they can't even control how it was to be to begin with.

Be proud of your body, regardless of it's size, you are one individual and there is no other individual like you.

This post was edited

Nov . 13 , 2018 . You're right , Doneright .
I'm small . Not real small , but not large either . Wish I was larger , both soft and hard , but I'm given what I have . It works . That's what is important .
Also why I shaved my Pubic Hair off 2 years ago . My penis would get lost within the bush of hair . Naked Photos taken then of me showed that . Yeah it was there , but now I know that others can see my penis , and I see it . I am still happy with what I have . Don't miss having hair down there .
Never had much choice in the size I was given . That's just the way genetics work .
Steve

This post was edited

SIze is no criteria. I think as long as something looks proportionate, it is aesthetically appealing! Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and all that matters is that one is comfortable and accepting of what one is blessed with.

This post was edited
Small and proud

As you can see from my avatar. . .and I am not afraid to post here. . .I am both small and proud. I gotta agree with a poster below. How about some pics?? Cant be proud in the closet. I am looking for friends. I especially want to connect with other small guys. . .maybe I can be supportive and encourage you to come out of the size closet. Guys. Nothing is more beautiful in my eyes than a guy with a small, uncut cock that barely peeks out of his bush!

This post was edited

Not small though definitely a grower and I love hot men with small dicks, drives me crazy =)

This post was edited

be happy with what you where born with, show it and be proud you have a great body

This post was edited

Hi mate, my cock is awfully small until aroused when it increases to 5", being sports orientated, been in many guys group showers, mess abouts etc, my small soft cock have never been an issue, even when jibbed by others. My normal reply to any sarcastic remark is "You wannit?" followed by "once awaken, it'll choke your gobshit, mate!" normally shuts them up. You have a well fit, horny torso, which is more than can be said of many other guys, so I see no probs there, mate ...

This post was edited