Praying naked

No not in church. That would go against socially acceptable norms.

Does anyone else besides me feel it is easier to pray when naked. If so can you explain why.

Or does it not make any difference if you are clothed or naked. I know it shouldn't make a difference, but to me it does.

This topic was edited
RE:Praying naked

For me there Is no difference. I Pray all the time and since I am clothed most of the time out of the house and naked when at home my prayers are the same.

I have not yet attended a nude Church Service. That may add something to the social nudist prayer experience. All of my corporate prayer has been clothed.

This post was edited

It dose not matter to me. I sleep nude and often pray just before getting into bed for the night and also first thing in the morning when I first get up. I will also pray during the day as I feel the need to deal with the challenges of everyday life, clothed or not.

This post was edited

Yes, praying naked for me is different. I feel more aware of my position as a frail child of flesh before the eternal Spirit. Also it makes me aware of dependency, i.e I bring nothing of my own.

This post was edited

The Bible tells you to humble yourself before God and man can't get much more humble than when you're naked

This post was edited

I will pray naked at home if I a already naked, but never in public and don't get naked just to pray.
Doesn't have any significance either way.

This post was edited

Or does it not make any difference if you are clothed or naked. I know it shouldn't make a difference, but to me it does.

Our club has a nude Easter service every year and it is always wonderful. When we go there for a day or camping out we always go up to the rustic chapel, sit on a stone bench, hold hands and pray out loud. Just a normal talking kind of voice. We can feel the Spirit going through us and making us one just like during sex. The experience is very powerful.

I think being unclad let's us focus and not be distracted by clothing. We always hold each other and kiss passionately when its time to leave because God has bonded us.

This post was edited

The experience is very powerful.I think being unclad let's us focus and not be distracted by clothing. We always hold each other and kiss passionately when its time to leave because God has bonded us.

OMG, yes! I feel the same way. Praying nude together makes us more passionate for each other. Its what we do all the time at home.
" Matthew 18:20 New International Version (NIV)
20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.
We can feel God with us and bonding us through prayer. Plus, we pray often for others and hubby will even text me during the day about someone who needs spiritual help so I can pray for them.

This post was edited

Yes, praying naked for me is different. I feel more aware of my position as a frail child of flesh before the eternal Spirit. Also it makes me aware of dependency, i.e I bring nothing of my own.

Yes.

There's a vulnerability in being naked that you do not get when clothed. Anything that makes us aware of our dependency on God has to be a good thing.

This post was edited

It doesn't make a difference. I have a morning routine of getting up, shaving, and praying and reading the Bible, or related material in the morning before putting on any clothes, so I pray naked daily, I also pray as inspired during the day, while clothed.

This post was edited

I should try it!

This post was edited