RE:Going commando

I even go to church underwear free. I think the only one that even notices is my wife and, she has never said anything.

I still wear underwear in some circumstances but I don't think it makes much difference to the laundry load.

This post was edited

I go commando as much as I can. The only place I really can't afford is work but outside of there I don't wear any. I'm hoping in the future I'll be able to ditch them all and be a fulltimer.

This post was edited

I go commando literally every where. The only place I wear under wear or shorts with liner is if I'm going for a hike as my partner and I like to find pretty difficult ones and I don't want to snag the boys while rock climbing.

This post was edited

Been going commando for years. No other way to go when I must be clothed.

This post was edited

Absolutely all the time here too!!! Even to the Dr. He doesn't mind...lol

This post was edited

Absolutely all the time here too!!! Even to the Dr. He doesn't mind...lol
Never had any comment form the Dr's at all when s/he will see I am commando.

This post was edited

Seems I do things regarding nudity later in life. Always enjoyed being clothes free, didn't actually profess being a nudist until after my first visit to a resort on my wife's and my 25th anniversary. That was 14 years ago. Been a nudist ever since.

About five years ago on a whim I got dressed one morning to run errands, had my undies in hand and thought what the hell I don't need these and put them back in the drawer. Haven't worn any since then they just take up space in my dresser. Although I do have a few thongs that I like to don for special occasions it's commando always. My Dr. has never had a problem with my nudity, and if I have to undress for xrays I just tell the tech and they provide a gown. Otherwise I am commando all the way no matter what I am wearing. Love the freedom.

This post was edited

Seems I do things regarding nudity later in life. Always enjoyed being clothes free, didn't actually profess being a nudist until after my first visit to a resort on my wife's and my 25th anniversary. That was 14 years ago. Been a nudist ever since.About five years ago on a whim I got dressed one morning to run errands, had my undies in hand and thought what the hell I don't need these and put them back in the drawer. Haven't worn any since then they just take up space in my dresser. Although I do have a few thongs that I like to don for special occasions it's commando always. My Dr. has never had a problem with my nudity, and if I have to undress for xrays I just tell the tech and they provide a gown. Otherwise I am commando all the way no matter what I am wearing. Love the freedom.

Why not get rid of most of your underwear?

This post was edited