Anyone out there who doesn't clean their shower while nude?

Long before I considered myself a nudist, I found it most effective to strip to naked and do the cleaning in the most natural way. Who doesn't?

This topic was edited
RE:Anyone out there who doesn't clean their shower while nude?

Even better for laundry. Then all of your clothing is clean when you are finished.

This post was edited

Long before I considered myself a nudist, I found it most effective to strip to naked and do the cleaning in the most natural way. Who doesn't?

At the fire house, it was well known that I enjoyed being naked whenever possible. Once a week there was an extra chore that needed to be done. Monday's was stove and refrig day, Tuesday was floor day (strip and wax), Wednesday was window day, Thursday was yard day and Friday was a full blown head and shower day. The heads were cleaned daily but it was a steaming hot water with a spray nozzle, bleach and scrubber day on Fridays. When on duty on Fridays, I always volunteered to do the upstairs head.

Yeah, being the Captain, it was not one of my duties but being able to be naked the entire time I was steam cleaning the head was lots of fun. I'd strip and start on the toilets, urinals, sinks and floor. I'd finish up in the gang shower and was dripping wet by the time I was done cleaning. Afterwards, I'd take my shower in the nice clean shower and come out of there feeling great! It seemed like I felt more clean after my shower was taken in such a clean restroom! By the time I was ready to retire, I had one other guy on my shift that enjoyed helping me do that chore.

This post was edited

I always clean the shower naked but I enjoy cleaning my garage naked much more.
I don't get water in my beer and dust goes better with hops than chlorine........unless you're in the hot tub! :-)

This post was edited

Yeah, being the Captain, it was not one of my duties but being able to be naked the entire time I was steam cleaning the head was lots of fun. I'd strip and start on the toilets, urinals, sinks and floor. I'd finish up in the gang shower and was dripping wet by the time I was done cleaning. Afterwards, I'd take my shower in the nice clean shower and come out of there feeling great! It seemed like I felt more clean after my shower was taken in such a clean restroom! By the time I was ready to retire, I had one other guy on my shift that enjoyed helping me do that chore.

It was probably the heat and humidity of the steam cleaning that opened the pores in your skin that allowed the toxins that had built up to be flushed out of your skin, then you just washed them away afterwards. Did the other guy clean in the nude with you?

This post was edited

Yeah, being the Captain, it was not one of my duties but being able to be naked the entire time I was steam cleaning the head was lots of fun. I'd strip and start on the toilets, urinals, sinks and floor. I'd finish up in the gang shower and was dripping wet by the time I was done cleaning. Afterwards, I'd take my shower in the nice clean shower and come out of there feeling great! It seemed like I felt more clean after my shower was taken in such a clean restroom! By the time I was ready to retire, I had one other guy on my shift that enjoyed helping me do that chore.It was probably the heat and humidity of the steam cleaning that opened the pores in your skin that allowed the toxins that had built up to be flushed out of your skin, then you just washed them away afterwards. Did the other guy clean in the nude with you?

He did! He's was one of my firefighters and we're still close friends. He's the guy that puts our Death Valley boys trip together each year. He's also the same friend that went with me to Saline Valley Hot Springs and enjoyed his first nude social outing at a clothing optional venue. ;D

Yeah, that hot water made it a steam bath for us both. I really did feel great after those on duty Fridays! We'd take turns cleaning the shower. His idea so that we weren't naked and too close to one another during this time. Two hot water hoses going at the same time. Occasionally it was so steamy that we couldn't see! The other guys were jealous and weirded out at the same time that we were both naked up there. They thought it was also quite fun, just not for them. It was aimed at me but we both got mildly roasted at my retirement party!

This post was edited

Monday is cleaning day at home and I start by cleaning the bathroom naked and continue to stay naked for the rest of the cleaning unless we have visitors.

This post was edited

I would clean the shower nude unless I was spraying bleach. But our shower usually involved scarping with a razor blade due to the hard water so towels down for the knees was required. Of course, I would rather clean the garage first.

This post was edited

I've cleaned my garage floor naked. I raise the garage door to about knee height. I slip outta the mesh shorts and start to spraying it down and then squeegee the standing water and then mop up the residual. After that's all done, I slip on the mesh shorts, open the door completely and start hauling all our crap back in. I do this 2 times a year and it not only keeps the garage floor relatively clean but forces us to discard a lot of stuff we don't use.

This post was edited

Fortunately , my garage doesn't face the street so I can do it with the door open.
I rarely get rid of ANYTHING! Drives Annie crazy sometimes so I have what some would call organized chaos, to others, an awesome cave.
I could never clear it out!!! It does however get blown out weekly with my small blower and about once a month with my high velocity beast!
SPIDERS BEWARE! I have no mercy!

Oh wait.... this was about showers?
How did I get off on man caves.....

This post was edited

:DDD... post #8 asked about cleaning garages naked, I answered and you answered me... now we're off topic and headed in another direction! :DDDDD No biggie...

Back on topic; We are in the planning stages of tearing out our existing stall shower and tub in the master bath. We want to put in a large walk in shower with tile floor to ceiling and overhead. I'd like multiple shower heads and enough room for 4 but it'll only be us two! ;D I have already volunteered to clean that shower weekly and wipe it down after each use because of our hard water issues. We're always naked anyway so cleaning our home shower wouldn't be as much fun as cleaning the fire house gang shower!

This post was edited