Nudisim Is gaining Popularity .

RE:Nudisim Is gaining Popularity .

i sure hope so around me there is nothing. and its boring lol

This post was edited

https://www.nbcnews.com/healthmain/naked-truth-aging-nudists-seek-new-skin-game-ranks-dwindle-6C10831618

This post was edited

yes at resorts we found politics not a big concern to each its own in that regards ! no judgement we can see on way or the other

This post was edited

Replying to post #3 .

So much for the left being "tolerant" etc. Hipocracy.

I am a far-right conservative and not just "tolerant" of other political views, but I actually enjoy hearing what others think, even if they do not agree with me. I have friends all across the political spectrum, even on the alt+left. How? We're grownups. That's how. We don't shout at each other or put each other down or say we don't want to be around them because of their views. It's time the left actually embrace others like they say they do.

This post was edited

Replying to post #3 .So much for the left being "tolerant" etc. Hipocracy.I am a far-right conservative and not just "tolerant" of other political views, but I actually enjoy hearing what others think, even if they do not agree with me. I have friends all across the political spectrum, even on the alt+left. How? We're grownups. That's how. We don't shout at each other or put each other down or say we don't want to be around them because of their views. It's time the left actually embrace others like they say they do.

I may disagree with your political stance but absolutely agree with your post. Ive had some great conversations where I and/or the other person in the conversation has told about their experiences or situations theyve had to explain political views and its really made one of us think and realize maybe we need to research our views more and get a better understanding of other peoples situations. One may disagree with a particular policy because it either doesnt really apply to them or has some effects but to another segment of the population maybe that policy is really needed. For example the needs and wants of someone living in rural America are going to be very different than the needs and wants of someone living in a big city.

This post was edited

I am a conservative republican and Im a nudist! President Trump or any other Republican is not try to do away with the nudist way of life, we just want it to remain behind closed doors, and you will not hang out with someone one like me b/c you dont agree with me politically? That is hypocritical. Replying to post number 3.

This post was edited

Replying to post #3 .So much for the left being "tolerant" etc. Hipocracy.I am a far-right conservative and not just "tolerant" of other political views, but I actually enjoy hearing what others think, even if they do not agree with me. I have friends all across the political spectrum, even on the alt+left. How? We're grownups. That's how. We don't shout at each other or put each other down or say we don't want to be around them because of their views. It's time the left actually embrace others like they say they do.

Totally agree!

This post was edited

Wow thank you poster #3. It appears you have sparked some good conversation. I am a Constitutional conservative politically. I am socially liberal as a nudist. A bit more about me, I proudly served my country for 20 years in the Navy. As a veteran I still remain true to my oath of allegiance to the constitution. Part of that is protecting everyone's right to freedom of speech, and I like to also add thought.

I enjoy vigorous debate, and welcome others ideas. While not always agreeing I do listen, I hope with an open mind, and then without anger or I also hope not judging others beliefs, enthusiastically defend my beliefs. I find on many, not all, those whom disagree with me,that when they finish, they feel the conversation/debate is over and will interrupt and say things such as, "I'm done" and angrily get up and leave. Debate cannot happen without everyone being allowed their voice, we may not always come to resolution but I believe we can disagree politely and without anger.

What does this have to do with nudity, probably little to nothing. I must say though I have met and hope to meet many more nudists that have the same and differing political ideas as I and that we can have a wonderful naked social friendship despite our political differences.

This post was edited

One of the things I like about nudist resorts is the lack of partizan politics. I haven't spent a great deal of time at nudists resorts but I've visited a fair amount. I can only remember one significant political conversation. I was in a hot tub chatting with several people when one of our fellow soakers went off on a political rant on something that was obviously something very important to him. He and I were basically on the same end of the political spectrum but he really got carried away. No one else in the tub made any response to him be he kept going for several minutes. His wife tried to shut him up but it didn't work. It started getting tedious so I finally left the tub and went out to lay by the pool. After a while a woman who had also been in the tub came by and sat near me. We had a little conversation and a chuckle that went something like, "That was quite a rant" and "I guess now I know everything about..." We talked for a while about something else unrelated and later it occurred to me I didn't know where she stood politically, nor did she know where I stood. That was just fine with me. The last thing I want to do is spoil a nice nude soak and sunbathing with a much too serious political debate.

This post was edited

Every resort or campground I have gone to has included, and I have personally met/talked with, people listed by poster #3. The point, then, has no basis in fact. Could there be some other reason why this person prefers nude beaches?

This post was edited