How's Everyones season going?

?/

This topic was edited
RE:How's Everyones season going?

Around 25 days now, so far so good.
I'm already getting a bit bored with skiing and boarding, gotta learn new tricks to keep things fresh and fun.
That means getting a new helmet.

How about you?

This post was edited

Wow that is impressive 25! Sitting at 9days here, started slow had a week or two out of town at the start of the season. Do you Telemark that could make things a bit more interesting for sure!

This post was edited

That's my solution if I start getting bored, throw on the Telemark skis. Knocks me down a notch or two. Skiing has been great. 99% of the mountain is open but I've been way busy work wise and have only been up four times. However, I have been out on my x-country skis about every other day.

BTW - There will be a Telemark race in Alta this season, open to anyone how wants to give it a try.

This post was edited

Do you Telemark that could make things a bit more interesting for sure!
I don't, and i am trying to figure out just where to set my level of commitment with skiing. My goal behind picking it up was always for back country, where snowshoes and a snowboard can get reeeeeeeeeeeal annoying after a while. Telemark looks fun but might be more than I am after. Plus snowbaording will always be numma 1!

This post was edited

First day on the slopes. Keystone opening day. Snowboard.Was actually pretty fun. I'm gonna wait until more terrain opens and then bring out mah skis. I might try out the Basin next week.On the way to the lot i saw a guy with nothing on but USA bikini and an american flag cape. Where the heck was he on 4th of July when i needed a twin? Lol

Snowbird opened on the 4th of July as it still had some snow from last season. People did get crazy but was fun and got very sunburned skiing without a shirt on. I am confused as I have season tickets and Snowbird opening day is 11/24 Octoberfest is still going on how did you ski? I know they had snow but the lifts are not opened yet, are they?

This post was edited