RE:Riddle Game

What begins with T, ends with T and has T in it?

TEAPOT. I used it a few minutes ago to brew my morning cuppa.

This post was edited

One day a little boy named John went over to his parents and said that he wanted to shoot people and blow them up. His parents were really proud of his career choice. What does John want to do?

This post was edited

One day a little boy named John went over to his parents and said that he wanted to shoot people and blow them up. His parents were really proud of his career choice. What does John want to do?

Be a photographer.

This post was edited

One day a little boy named John went over to his parents and said that he wanted to shoot people and blow them up. His parents were really proud of his career choice. What does John want to do?Be a photographer.

CORRECT

This post was edited

A match

Correct!

This post was edited

What horn makes no noise when used?

This post was edited

Shoe horn

This post was edited

Shoe horn

CORRECT

This post was edited

You are trapped inside a narrow room. There is a single locked door at the end. Next to it on the wall hang three keys labeled A, C, and D. You are told that one of the keys will set you free. One of the other keys will trigger a trap that will fling two razor-sharp blades you. The third key will trigger the trap to shoot three. Which key will you use?

This post was edited

Dude, I can't tell if the riddle is figuring out the content of the riddle or not :-). Can you check to make sure you typed it correct?

This post was edited