Nude Bucket List

Whats the number one item on your nude bucket list?

This topic was edited
RE:Nude Bucket List

To be naked in a wide open space - something like the middle of the desert, nothing to be seen for miles

This post was edited

I want to rent a houseboat on Lake Powell with a bunch of guys. Weekly rental, 12 to 14 guys. Fully nude as soon as we leave the dock.

This post was edited

We just made the reservation this past Thursday for the first week in September for a full week on a 48' Navigator.

https://www.lakepowell.com/houseboating/deluxe-houseboats/48-ft-navigator-houseboat/

This post was edited

Also - Check out the Lake Powell group! A lot of activity and you may knock this off the bucket list in 2019.

This post was edited

I would love to go on a nude cruise sometime.

This post was edited

Not sure if this is possible but I would love to go on a 1 week all nude male yoga retreat in a natural spiritual location such as a remote tropical area or perhaps Sedona AZ.. To be spiritual, in nature and to practice yoga naturally with men who have a common understanding of our bodies and how they move is a dream.

This post was edited

Not sure if this is possible but I would love to go on a 1 week all nude male yoga retreat in a natural spiritual location such as a remote tropical area or perhaps Sedona AZ.. To be spiritual, in nature and to practice yoga naturally with men who have a common understanding of our bodies and how they move is a dream.

There is a 4 day nude yoga retreat here in Texas near Austin each year, you can find info thru the Austin nude yoga group, google them or look them up on meetup website.

I completed just recently one of my top nude list to dos, be nude in snow (posted pics to prove it). Others would be a nude cruise, maybe nude sky diving, do one of the WNBR. I've got a nice list of completed bucket list on profile..may give you hints of what do to...

This post was edited

Not sure if this is possible but I would love to go on a 1 week all nude male yoga retreat in a natural spiritual location such as a remote tropical area or perhaps Sedona AZ.. To be spiritual, in nature and to practice yoga naturally with men who have a common understanding of our bodies and how they move is a dream.There is a 4 day nude yoga retreat here in Texas near Austin each year, you can find info thru the Austin nude yoga group, google them or look them up on meetup website.I completed just recently one of my top nude list to dos, be nude in snow (posted pics to prove it). Others would be a nude cruise, maybe nude sky diving, do one of the WNBR. I've got a nice list of completed bucket list on profile..may give you hints of what do to...

Thanks I'll check out Austin. As a benefit I love that city!
When I lived in the NE we had a hot tub. I would always step out into the snow steaming hot and nude to make snow Angels. :)

This post was edited

Great question! I met a goal this summer of camping and spending 36 hours naked. It might not sound like a big deal, but this is the Midwest! I'd also like to spend a week canuding in the Boundary Waters in N. Minnesota. It's desolate enough to go naked most of the time and the real challenge is covering up for mosquitoes more than people. I prefer nude in nature vs a social setting as I get antsy and love to wander.

This post was edited

1, Nude cruise
2. Attend large naked events
3. Beat my record of 5 days being completely textile free. My barefoot record is 3 months (but I dont want to go through back surgery and chemo again to break that record) :)

This post was edited