Regrets!

With the new year and what seems like an influx of new nudists in this group asking questions about nudism. I wanted to ask the experienced members of this group if they remember having any regrets the first time they became involved in nudism?

This topic was edited
RE:Regrets!

No regrets. None.

This post was edited

No regrets at all except that I could have pushed the boundaries more at an earlier age perhaps. That was much more difficult to do for a land locked nudist before the age of the internet. Body shame is usually the reason many people keep themselves covered up. Eliminate the shame, then you find your naked comfort zone.

This post was edited

Only one - that I didn't try social nudity sooner. I was a home nudist for years - perhaps my entire life. Thanks to good friends taking me places - I was hooked the very first time. Only regret not trying and living nudist sooner! Fun making up for lost time though! It's very true - just try it - you will like it! The stress and worries of life melt away!

This post was edited

no regrets wish I had started decades ago

This post was edited

Yes I regret society is so uptight about nudity. Back in the day when men swam naked at the y it wasnt nudism but how men swam. I regret I have to do an ism when all I want is not to bother with clothes!

This post was edited

I too regret that I didn't embrace nudity openly many years ago.

This post was edited

I have no regrets. I was born into nudism. My parents (2 Dads) were nudists when I was born. Which made it easier for me. I didn't go thru the body shame. The embarrassment of being naked around other people. It was just natural to me.

This post was edited

no regrets about the nudity itself just wish i had figured out earlier that i really don't care one way or the other what others think of my bare habits.

This post was edited

no regrets / thank you / HAPPY HEALTHY NEW YEAR TO ALL

This post was edited

Regrets, I've had a few, but then again, too few to mention.......
Actually, none. I have enjoyed being nude ever since I can remember, just didn't have the chance to do it often.

This post was edited