RE: What sports have you done naked

I have enjoyed swimming, volleyball, tennis, yoga, jogging, and bicycling nude.

This post was edited
RE:What sports have you done naked

Bowling, volleyball, swimming, snorkeling, jogging, hiking, canoeing, yoga, wrestling, weight lifting, dancing, snowshoeing (yes, it was brief....). Jeez, not bad for a guy who is sort of a couch potato :)

This post was edited

Hmm not really.

But whenever I'm at the nude beach and the situation permits, I'd do short jogs along the beach and a couple of push-ups, etc.

Feels great to be able to do sports in the nude. I really wish I could work out nude at the gym but unfortunately, this has nit been possible lol.

This post was edited

I've done swimming, hiking, running, racquetball (friend pantsed me while playing and I kicked them off rather than pull them up), bowling, and frisbee. Does Twister count? LOL

This post was edited

I've done biking, canoeing, kayaking and hiking. If naked twister isn't a sport it should be and it sounds like fun!

This post was edited

Several of you mentioned biking.
I tried it once or twice in a secluded area and found it to be very uncomfortable with my cock and balls in all sorts of uncomfortable places.
Have also tried biking in a speedo or split side running shorts to keep sensitive parts contained while minimizing clothing.
While both felt good while riding, I got an uncomfortable rash between on my inner thighs so I went back to bike shorts.
I do bike shirtless whenever it is warm enough.

This post was edited

I've played golf, pickleball, volleyball, surfing, ping pong, pool, paddle boarded (okay not really a sport). Almost all of them at Cypress Cove. Surfing was at Apollo Beach.

This post was edited

I have surfed, jogged, biked, and skateboarded nude. I would love to golf and paddle board nude.

This post was edited

I did bowling, table tennis and volleyball in the nude, for the first two ones clothing is not of any use whatsoever.

This post was edited

I have played volleyball and wrestled a bit naked but the most funn was nude paintball! the trick is not to get shot by the paintballs....lol

This post was edited