Expanding my nude time

A group had a thread on expanding nude time in 2019, so I posted it there and thought I would put it here also.
I am considering just staying nude in the "pubic" areas of our house when my adult son is home.
I know he wouldn't like it. He has already expressed his displeasure with me swimming and sunning nude when he is in the house and I am in the poll enclosure, which is visible from the back windows.
I am nude in the wing that has the master bedroom, study and master bath, but he is never in that area.
Since he leaves for work at 9:00 and returns at 6:45 I do have substantial opportunities to be nude in the pubic areas also.
My wife says I should go ahead with it and if he doesn't like it, he can move out.
Anyone else have thoughts about this?

This topic was edited
RE:Expanding my nude time

Your wife is right.

This post was edited

It's your house. Your house = your rules. Done.

This post was edited

I agree that you should be able to be comfortable in your own home. Even when company comes over, so long as you warn them that it is a clothing optional household and your wife is okay with it. Mine wont let me.

This post was edited

I agree that you should be able to be comfortable in your own home. Even when company comes over, so long as you warn them that it is a clothing optional household and your wife is okay with it. Mine wont let me.

I am not nude when we have company. I will stay shirtless for frequent visitors, repairmen and anyone that unexpectedly comes to the door.
I do swim and sun nude occasionally when one of my son's close friends is in the house.

This post was edited

Does your wife enjoy nudity in evenings or weekends when son is home? Hope the son doesn't bring friends over without notice. Least you have a long day to enjoy. My kids get home about 3:00 and we never know when neighbor kids pop over.

This post was edited

Does your wife enjoy nudity in evenings or weekends when son is home? Hope the son doesn't bring friends over without notice. Least you have a long day to enjoy. My kids get home about 3:00 and we never know when neighbor kids pop over.

My wife is rarely nude at home, and never in the "pubic" portions of the house when our son is home.
I have been "caught" a very few times by male his friends, and even his prior girlfriend, who got here before he got home.
I have also swam nude occasionally when he had male friends over, warning them so they could stay away from the back windows if they wanted to.

This post was edited

The disagreement with seeing nude persons or being seen nude is a product of our sex crime infected society that plays on our emotions. All too easy to have that sex crime mentality in our consciousness and make us very uncomfortable with even plain nudity. It's really good for us to get over it, and frequent exposure to every day common nudity will get one used to it quickly, So when it's my own home and I'm 100% in charge, I would have to exercise that right and be nude anytime I felt like it. But if there is more than 1 boss, then share the right and give in to the desires of the other. In the case of a son, if he does not own the house or have any legal authority on the property, then he should have zero say in what you do in it or around it. Do what you want to do and if he doesn't like it, so what, he can move out if it's that big a deal to him. If you want to be soft and give in to his whim, that's yer choice, but you have every right to exercise yer right of ownership and be nude when you choose to no matter what he says.

I will be expanding my nude time a good bit this year, working nude a lot on my backwoods projects, clearing land and making gardens. But my brother has expressed his desire to not see nudity much, and since he's half owner of the land I respect his desires and wear at least shorts around the buildings in sight of everyone else. Besides the neighbors drive by frequently, never know when.

This post was edited

Would you at least have a conversation with him first stating that as it's your home that you will be exercising your option to live more fully as a nudist? I get that it's your home, but I'd want to have the conversation first instead of doing it in a way that confrontational...

This post was edited

Would you at least have a conversation with him first stating that as it's your home that you will be exercising your option to live more fully as a nudist? I get that it's your home, but I'd want to have the conversation first instead of doing it in a way that confrontational...

I certainly would try to have a conversation first. Better than him coming home frommwork one evening and finding me nude at the dinner table or watching tv.

This post was edited

Well good luck with that conversation - it's a strange one that I don't think that many people ever feel they'll have to have. Out of curiosity, how old is your son, and should he be moving out? Seems as though your wife's in favor of you being the way you want to be in your home, and although I'd never want nudism to be the cause of a rift (I would always concede to covering up instead of making some uncomfortable regardless of the situation) it is your home and life is short, my friend...

This post was edited