COMPLEMENTING NUDISTS

Hey All,
We are a straight couple who frequent nude beaches a lot. If I see a good looking man or woman, I will say to my wife, how nice is that and she will give her opinion. Or I will say, have look at the size of that guys dick and she may or may not make a comment.

I would like to know, if you meet a couple and the guy lets say, has an impressive dick, would you compliment him on it. I would never compliment a female in a nude situation because I think may be offensive or seen as rude. The wife wouldn't like it anyway.

What about women complimenting other women in a social nude situation?

I have a nudist friend that I hang out with and he has a very nice dick but I don't know how he would react if I told him so.

Is this a no no, what are your thoughts?

This topic was edited
RE:COMPLEMENTING NUDISTS

What do you consider "a nice dick"?
Length? Shape? Circumcised? Not Circumcised?

This post was edited

I recently attended a nude swim night in Glasgow. They had quite a few rules of conduct, one of them being to not comment on another person's body parts. As in, any of them.

Seems like a good rule.

This post was edited

I can see complimenting someone on their outfit because they picked it out. But complimenting someone on their dick or any body part seems rude. They were born with it so they didnt get to choose unless its a breast implant. Hair I think is ok but I see no reason to make comments on body parts.

This post was edited