Nude swim

Are there many couples that visit the Skinnydipper swims at the Newton Wave Pool? I have seen several references to there being a largely gay male clientele there and this being a hook up place. Is this preception making women uncomfortable? Before anyone starts screaming homophobe we could care less what goes on, we appreciate anyone expressing themselves sensually and sexually in the right venue, we are just asking for information of what to expect when we attend.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude swim

The Newton Nude swim is predominantly couples and straight people. There are very few Gay men in attendance may be up to 5 or 6, me being one of them. It is definitely not a hook up place at all, so not sure where you may have heard that,

This post was edited

NudeSurreyMan56 thanks for the info. The Dec swim was the first and it was great, lots of nice people to chat with, looking forward to the next one to get a little time away from this weather.
Cheers

This post was edited

I've been meaning to check out the Newton swim nights for the last few months but kept getting derailed for various reasons. I'm hoping to go in January.

This post was edited