COMPLEMENTING NUDISTS

Hey All,
We are a straight couple who frequent nude beaches a lot. If I see a good looking man or woman, I will say to my wife, how nice is that and she will give her opinion. Or I will say, have look at the size of that guys dick and she may or may not make a comment.

I would like to know, if you meet a couple and the guy lets say, has an impressive dick, would you compliment him on it. I would never compliment a female in a nude situation because I think may be offensive or seen as rude. The wife wouldn't like it anyway.

What about women complimenting other women in a social nude situation?

I have a nudist friend that I hang out with and he has a very nice dick but I don't know how he would react if I told him so.

Is this a no no, what are your thoughts?

This topic was edited
RE:COMPLEMENTING NUDISTS

Hey All,We are a straight couple who frequent nude beaches a lot. If I see a good looking man or woman, I will say to my wife, how nice is that and she will give her opinion. Or I will say, have look at the size of that guys dick and she may or may not make a comment.I would like to know, if you meet a couple and the guy lets say, has an impressive dick, would you compliment him on it. I would never compliment a female in a nude situation because I think may be offensive or seen as rude. The wife wouldn't like it anyway.What about women complimenting other women in a social nude situation?I have a nudist friend that I hang out with and he has a very nice dick but I don't know how he would react if I told him so.Is this a no no, what are your thoughts?

You CLEARLY are not a "true nudist".

First of all, it is a penis. Second of all, you wouldn't compliment someone on their body parts, especially if you are not already friends with them. Are you for real??

This post was edited

My thought is that private conversations with your spouse should be kept private. That is if you realy have a spouse, and your spouse is a nudist. I have some other thoughts about you post that I will not share.

This post was edited

Our society already suffers extreme sensitivity with regard to our nude bodies, any comments on them would just fire that sensitivity back to life in many people who aren't long time dedicated nudists. Make absolutely no body related comments. It can ruin someone's day.

This post was edited

When you meet some one in town, would you say wow, man you got really nice _______ ?If you wouldnt say it to a stranger at the bank, then keep it in your head at the beach!

This post was edited

How can you get to that age and be that dumb?

This post was edited

If we are to say that when I am nude it is not sexual and that my private parts are just other body parts like the rest, then it would seem that commenting on a penis would almost be in line with commenting on someone's hair.

NO. Hair can be changed with cut, style, and color or be removed completely. Commenting on someone's penis is more akin to commenting on their ears or nose. You just don't if there is any sense of respect for that person whether they are clothed or not. So commenting on a penis is not something that should be done.

This post was edited

IMO and from first hand experience being on the receiving end of comments not necessarily compliments about the size of my penis (which is small ) all of which I could not give a continental about. My response is - DEFINATELY a NO NO.
Would you comment or "compliment" a clothed/textile person or a naked/nudist person for that matter on the size of their hands, their feet, their ears or nose, their long or short legs or their fat belly or flat stomach when first meeting them, yet alone after you may have known them for some time.
I think not.
Amongst long time friends or people well known to you, possibly comment or observation could be acceptable.
Just because you can see a mans penis or a woman's breasts as they were made does not warrant commenting in any way about them, unless asked by them to do so, yes there are people that seek comment, compliment or flattery -vanity is a pain.
I have mates who are very well endowed and lady friends who are large breasted and they quite often feel self conscious about their size as they always get long stares and head turns from others and occasionally comments about their size, none of which they appreciate.
If you want to compliment someone on their appearance, try their tan if they have one or how healthy they look, even if they don't, or how much they appear to be enjoying the locale or setting or gathering.
It's the person not the body that your relating to and in a free naked uninhibited way.
All the best
Tony

This post was edited

In the "Sex and Sexuality" this subject is covered.
SEE: "What if someone complimented you on your anatomy? How would it make you feel!"

This post was edited

G'day.
I'm curious about what your reaction would be if another bloke commented on your manhood? As you have stated that you are 'straight', would you feel comfortable with being complimented on yours?
I mix with all sorts of people on the beach, couples, singles, straight, gay and bi, even clothed dog walkers.
I have never had the urge to pass comment on another blokes bits though, especially in conversation with him. I have been looked at down there, I don't feel uncomfortable with that, it's to be expected, but no one has ever passed comment on mine. :)

This post was edited

I have been complimented by men and women. I smile and say "Thank you."

I posted in the SEX AND SEXUALITY thread an incident when I was walking on a trail at a nudist resort.
A woman walking towards me actually reached out and shook "IT" like she was shaking hands and said, "Pleased to meet you." And kept right on walking. I took it as a compliment. I Laughed and said, "Thank you."

This post was edited