RE:Smooth Hole?

I do not shave as that just leads to annoying itching when the hair starts to grow back. I personally get mine wax.

This post was edited

Smooth and hairless, included in my brazilian wax treatment I get done monthly...

This post was edited

I concur...a smooth, hairless anus is much easier to keep clean and hygienic. It eliminates embarrassing moments with "stains" on towels.

This post was edited

Get yourself waxed... Find a good waxer. They will have you get on the table, on your knees, head down on table(pillow), they will trim the area is you are extremely hairy, you have to help spread the cheeks, then they apply wax and pull the hair off. Momentary discomfort. followed by the waxer applying oil to remove the rements of wax. you wil remain clean for close to 8 weeks , depending on how hairy you are and how fast you grow hair, but you don' t feel the regrowth. Much easier to keep clean.

This post was edited

I'm smooth from the head down including armpits, pubes, legs and yes hole. Only hair is on my arms. Love the look and feel.

This post was edited

My waxer said favorite things guys like once they have had it done is their butt crack-- Very Hygienic at elimination time and asking about it is perfectly appropriate-- Hair is hair no matter where it grows...

This post was edited

My boyfriend would like me to keep my hole smooth. I have resisted it because i am worried about itching when the hair starts to grow back. Can you guys offer any suggestions? I am worrying over nothing?

This post was edited

My thought is that if you keep shaving it will not ever itch.
Anyhow thats my plan.

This post was edited

heyo, yeh... greg here. as a swim coach and massage instructor i usually wax my hole , pole and huge nuts. its great in the water and when oiled up

This post was edited

I've been shaving mine for a while. I'd like to try waxing.

This post was edited