RE:New Art!

Since my wife and I became nudists, we have come to realize that Everyone Looks Better Naked! There are no clothes that improve upon the human form. That is one of the reasons I enjoy my sketching. Jim

This post was edited

Since my wife and I became nudists, we have come to realize that Everyone Looks Better Naked! There are no clothes that improve upon the human form. That is one of the reasons I enjoy my sketching. Jim

This post was edited

@Vesparados Seen ya commented, got excited, thought maybe you posted the drawings of us haha :)

This post was edited

When artists do facial portraits they dont have the subjects wear paper bags over their heads. They want the real person to come through their efforts. The same should be said of full body art. Clothes disguise the real person.

This post was edited

Here are a few that hang in our house. And yes the female body is a work of art if you ask me.

This post was edited

Here are a few that hang in our house. And yes the female body is a work of art if you ask me.

Thanks for sharing! They look like originals from the same artist.

This post was edited

Work has been crazy this week. I am looking forward to a couple of hours of relaxation with my pencils and pad.

This post was edited

Lovely, jus' lovely, Thank you for sharing :)

This post was edited

Work has been crazy this week. I am looking forward to a couple of hours of relaxation with my pencils and pad.

Looking forward to seeing the results of a couple hours of relaxation with your pencils and pad and we both apologize in advance for the tattoos haha Probably the main reason no one has ever drawn either of us haha

This post was edited