My Wife and I are both Nudist teachers!

We are very new to social nudity, but have been teaching many years. Our first experience at a Nudist resort was this Summer at White Tail Resort in Ivor Va. We went for me to run a Naked 5k race but stayed and enjoyed the entire weekend au naturel. After the race on Saturday we were relaxing in the pool and started chatting with a younger couple who had their hands full with two little ones. Both the children seemed really happy and were enjoying their skinny dipping with their parents. My wife and I started chatting with the mother just about the pool, the heat and the resort (which is very nice, by the way.) As we talked a little more we mentioned that we both taught elementary school in our area about 4 hours away. Well the mother then told us that she was a middle school science teacher not to far from the area we were visiting and how much she and her husband enjoyed visiting and enjoying the nudist lifestyle in such a safe and wonderful place. It was at that point I realized that there were probably a lot more nudist teachers out there, you just have to keep looking. I am happy we have found this group now and I hope it starts really opening up our eyes and introduces us to many more teachers like ourselves!

This topic was edited
RE:My Wife and I are both Nudist teachers!

We've met many teachers at resorts over the years. Seems everywhere we go we meet a few who enjoy social nudism.

This post was edited

Thanks for sharing your experience :) I think there's such a fobia around this profession and our lifestyle. I'm hopeful to meet others like me. This group is a good start I think.

This post was edited

Definitely nice to see more teachers that enjoy the same lifestyle as us. Please share some of your experiences with us and let's show this group how to get a life lesson rolling!

This post was edited

We are both retired from 35 plus years of teaching. We played it safe by not getting into social nudism until we were retired. I hate to think that we missed so many potentially wonderful years of being nude in the summer and by a pool or beach because of our profession. I guess the fear was always about being found out and fired in disgrace! Nothing disgraceful about naturism and being comfortably naked with others! If someone from our schools had seen us at a resort, club, or beach....so what? Those someones would have been nudists too and probably would have thought more of us for being open and honest. I wish we could have some of those list years back!!

This post was edited

We are both retired from 35 plus years of teaching. We played it safe by not getting into social nudism until we were retired. I hate to think that we missed so many potentially wonderful years of being nude in the summer and by a pool or beach because of our profession. I guess the fear was always about being found out and fired in disgrace! Nothing disgraceful about naturism and being comfortably naked with others! If someone from our schools had seen us at a resort, club, or beach....so what? Those someones would have been nudists too and probably would have thought more of us for being open and honest. I wish we could have some of those list years back!!

This post was edited