RE:Which section I belong to:

I am one of the lucky ones as I fall into category A

This post was edited

My wife just transitioned to category A this week end. We went to a resort, she liked it there; and got naked in the pool area. Socialized and met people too. She was so happy about the experience she wants to go back. Hurray!

This post was edited
RE: Which section I belong to:

I am an A.
Depending on the temperature we are nude in the house.
When ever it's possible we love to go to nudist beaches.
Our holiday place is always where we can be nude.
In a week we are off to charco del Palo.

This post was edited

Unfortunately since the menopause I can count her public outings on one hand, last time was at 4am on a nudist campsite when she checked the guy ropes on the tent in a gale, the only time she went naked, or even topless, outside the tent all fortnight.The annoying thing is how much she enjoyed it when she was public.

I feel your pain.

The last time my ex and I went to a nudist resort she stayed seated outside the pool area in a T-shirt the entire time. Which was ironic in a way because that was how she started out many years prior. She had put on a few pounds and had completely lost her confidence in spite of my support and encouragement. We only stayed an hour or so and I knew it was over...
Just two years prior she would have disrobed in the parking lot the moment we parked, walked right into the pool area naked after checking-in, found a spot right in front of the pool to lay out, stopping and chatting with people along the way. Totally confident and comfortable being naked the entire time.

Those things happen, unfortunately. But what a bummer...

This post was edited

Was an A years ago now a C

This post was edited

Mostly A here - wife participates when I initiate.

This post was edited

For me: "A"

This post was edited

I'm F. My wife as no idea I like being nude or that I'm on TN.

Be interesting to hear why your situation is as it is.

This post was edited

'C' comes closest but I would really phrase it: "I really enjoy nudity and my wife occasionally participates." She has been topless at our cabin up in the woods and at the beach but that is about as nude as she gets outdoors. She is always naked in the hot tub and has sat naked in her recliner after an early dip.

This post was edited

"A" for me

This post was edited