RE:How do u all sleep

Been sleeping nude since I was about 13, that was just over 40 years ago. Can't stand wearing anything to bed.

This post was edited

Agree that is ideal, but my wife feels to cold to be nude in bed except in the summer.Put a quilt on the bed and snuggle up closer to share body heat so she's not too cold anymore.

We do use a quilt and blanket, but no matter how close we get, she still says she is cold.
Normal in the winter is me nude and comfortable her in flannel or fleece pajamas and complaining she is cold.

This post was edited

We do use a quilt and blanket, but no matter how close we get, she still says she is cold.Normal in the winter is me nude and comfortable her in flannel or fleece pajamas and complaining she is cold.

She would be cold because she is insulating herself from your body heat.

This post was edited

We do use a quilt and blanket, but no matter how close we get, she still says she is cold.Normal in the winter is me nude and comfortable her in flannel or fleece pajamas and complaining she is cold.She would be cold because she is insulating herself from your body heat.

Tried that suggestion but she is still afraid she will be even colder.

This post was edited

{mode=slightlyofftopic}
Several years ago the Production Director of the company where I worked was promoted to Managing Director of a particularly troublesome company within the group. When asked how he was sleeping he replied that he was sleeping like a baby "sleep for an hour, wake up and cry for an hour, sleep for an hour, wake up and cry for an hour, sleep for an hour, wake up etc."

This post was edited

After sleeping for years in the nude, I would not know any other way

This post was edited

Nude from age 15, now 66.

This post was edited

Is there anything better than sleeping with nothing onYUP!Sleeping with nothing on, next to your loved one... sleeping with nothing on! ;D

LOL ... I second that emotion!

This post was edited

naked

This post was edited

I usually sleep with my eyes closed. Bare ass naked naturally. Is there another way?

This post was edited