Nude Cooking

Cooking in the nude can sometimes be a little painful when frying items. The spatter stings.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude Cooking

You only get splatter when frying cheap cuts which have been adulterated using water injection. Better quality does not spit like that.

This post was edited

Apron? Or does that mean you aren't naked ?

This post was edited

There is someone who call himself the bare naked chef who does video cooking demonstrations wearing only a tiny apron that covers about as much as a pair of very short shorts in front but leaves the entire backside exposed.
My wife and I got a pair of aprons as a (gag?) gift with Lady Godiva and Michelangelo's David pictured on them.

This post was edited

I bought a few splatter screens to set on top of the pans, it also keeps the stove cleaner. Cooking nude is the only way to cook, just don't forget the wine.

This post was edited

There is someone who call himself the bare naked chef who does video cooking demonstrations wearing only a tiny apron that covers about as much as a pair of very short shorts in front but leaves the entire backside exposed.My wife and I got a pair of aprons as a (gag?) gift with Lady Godiva and Michelangelo's David pictured on them.

Who wears which one?

This post was edited

There is someone who call himself the bare naked chef who does video cooking demonstrations wearing only a tiny apron that covers about as much as a pair of very short shorts in front but leaves the entire backside exposed.My wife and I got a pair of aprons as a (gag?) gift with Lady Godiva and Michelangelo's David pictured on them.Who wears which one?

Just got them for Christmas. haven't worn them yet. I assume that when we do we will each wear the one that matches or gender.

This post was edited