photographs

I do not have and nude pics, is there anyone near Warrinton Cheshire that can take outdoor pics for me

This topic was edited
RE:photographs

What do you mean?

This post was edited

Typo of "and" for "any" in OP.

Why not use the 10 second delay feature which exists in almost all digital cameras and smartphones. Stand the camera or phone in a suitable place and try various things at home. There are also plenty of cheap tripods available for both.
That is how I take most of my nude pictures.
For example this video was made by propping my Android phone on a ledge in the cliff.

This post was edited

Ditto on the timer advice

This post was edited

I'm in Yorkshire a bit North of Leeds. We could meet up somewhere and I'd be delighted to take your pictures. Here's one taken near the M62 at Sadleworth Moor. But it might be a bit chilly this time of year.

This post was edited

Why not use the 10 second delay feature which exists in almost all digital cameras and smartphones. Stand the camera or phone in a suitable place and try various things at home. There are also plenty of cheap tripods available for both.That is how I take most of my nude pictures.For example this video was made by propping my Android phone on a ledge in the cliff.

Further to the above post these pictures were taken simply sitting my camera on a wall or gatepost.

This post was edited

I too use the 10 second delay or a wireless remote on my phone

This post was edited

I too use the 10 second delay or a wireless remote on my phone

As do I . And with a front facing camera you can see how you will appear in the pic.

This post was edited

I'm lucky to have my own nudist photographer but when she's not available, the new wireless remote and small tripod I purchased so I could take pictures of both of us together, works really great! I occasionally use the self timer but not as much now with the wireless remote.

This post was edited

Although I don't use it to photograph myself, I do have a remote trigger which I use to prevent camera shake on long exposure night shots.

These are ideal for what you're wanting to do, but generally are designed for SLR cameras.

A little known fact is that if you have a bluetooth or cable connected device attached to your mobile phone, such as headphones or bluetooth dongle with a mic button, these can sometimes be used as a remote trigger for the camera

This post was edited