RE:This may have been a topic a long time ago but with new members.. .

I have friends with privately owned land that you can hike for hours. I go as often as I can. I typically go 6-7 miles and 2.5-3.5 hours depending on path and slope of the climb. When I hike I never take any coverups. No clothes, no towels, completely naked. I hike as close to the boundary as I can and push as hard as I can. It's just me, my boots, my 0ga PA and often a ball stretcher too, I try and go at least once a month. Because of the trails, I am often 2-3 miles from any clothes or coverups.

This post was edited

I have friends with privately owned land that you can hike for hours. I go as often as I can. I typically go 6-7 miles and 2.5-3.5 hours depending on path and slope of the climb. When I hike I never take any coverups. No clothes, no towels, completely naked. I hike as close to the boundary as I can and push as hard as I can. It's just me, my boots, my 0ga PA and often a ball stretcher too, I try and go at least once a month. Because of the trails, I am often 2-3 miles from any clothes or coverups.

This post was edited

6 floors. Not a long distance, but was definitely a long way. I rode a glass elevator fully naked at an Embassy Suites hotel from the 6th floor down to the lobby, and then back up again. I had nothing to cover up with. The elevator could have stopped at any floor. Anyone could have been there. The elevator did open on the lobby level and I heard voices, but no one got on. Not to mention it was a glass elevator.

So 6 floors is my longest distance.

This post was edited

I would have been right there bare ass with you sounds like fun

This post was edited

I used to go out at night nude and leave my clothes indoors, I live in a built up area, I had to cross a big main road to go over the fields, where there is a long walk, round a lake, through some woods, I was probably about 2 miles, it was about 3 in the morning, I sat down on the grass to have a beer and a chill... Next thing I know I woke up and it was about 6 in the morning.. I had to get home naked lol it was light out by this time as summer, the hardest part was crossing the main road then through the housing estate, I was panicking lol I got in and thought all was good and never got saw. Then a few weeks later a friend said there saw me and asked why I was nude, I laughed and said I done it as a dare.. it got round to everyone I know and still get teased about it now

This post was edited

I went for a naked cycle ride today taking no clothing with me whatsoever. The road route I took is shown on Google Maps here and the picture shows me at the furthest point from the apartment where I was staying.
Although the road route shows a cycling time of 15 minutes, I didn't stay on the road all the time but explored the off-road tracks and stopped to take several photographs resulting in a total of two hours away from my clothing.

This post was edited

Back in the early 1980s I started to venture out to the local high school some three blocks away around 4-4:30 AM in an old pair of gym shorts and sandals for a walk around the track. Eventually I became brave enough to disrobe and hang the shorts on the fence and walk several laps nude. I like this! Several laps soon became a couple of miles. This eventually became mundane so I would leave home with shorts in hand and make the three-block walk nude and return home nude. Well you can guess what is next. After several trips like this I graduated to leaving home with nothing but sandals! It was wonderful to take an hour and a half walk totally nude in the middle of my residential area. Days and weeks of this soon became regular. I began to wonder if I could make it further? The next day I started off towards the school but this time kept going into the next residential area. Each day I would venture further and further. Eventually my morning walks took me over two miles from home through two different residential areas and down some ten or so streets in only sandals. Being so far away for longer distances I soon realized the time was slipping by and some residents were stirring about. I was further than I had ever ventured enjoying the early morning breeze as I paced along on a particularly long street when I heard a noise. To my surprise a resident walked out to put his trash out directly in front of me. Oh crap! There was no possible escape. I never lost pace and walked right by him and exclaimed good morning. He never moved or said a word. I looked back several houses past to see he was still gazing in awe. It was then I realized it was trash day! Would there be more early risers disposing their trash on the two-mile return trip. Success was at hand until the very last turn back near the high school. As I made the turn to my total surprise and theirs too, were two females jogging right toward me dressed in their proper skin tight exercise wear. I never missed a step stating nice morning for a walk and returned to the safety of home never looking back at the joggers. I am sure they had a great story to talk about when they arrived to work! I decided to keep my walks a bit closer to home base after that.

This post was edited

Was 3 1/2 hours today as I took the dog in the car for a walk so there were no cloths including waterproof coats in the car at all, so when I got to the walking place I had nothing to cover up with which was a good feeling to be exposed and a lot of the time there wasn't anywhere to hide if I saw someone coming.

This post was edited

5-k run at trail not far from my home. Was thrilling to get that far but also risky since I know some neighbors and friends use the same trail. Was a really hot day which helped. Only thing I had on me were my shoes and camera with stick to memorialize it since my gf otherwise wouldn't believe I did it.

This post was edited

I returned from holiday in Gran Canaria last week. It struck me that the nude beach is extended unofficially in the direction of Playa del Ingles.

This post was edited