just wondered

Been in the chat room recently and just wondered why women are so afraid to talk to me and not give us a chance, we arent all bad

This topic was edited
RE: just wondered

1, there are fewer women here than men.2, those who do use the chat get hounded by the men there - fact.

This post was edited

1, there are fewer women here than men.2, those who do use the chat get hounded by the men there - fact.Agree. I find the chat not much fun and I suspect there are many many creeps hounding the handful of women so that why there are so few. I tend to want to reach out to women but am perfectly happy to chat with anyone. I'll reach out to a male if he is saying something that I connect with.

This post was edited

Pleassss..... DON'T tar ALL men with the same brush.....!! ;-( I do NOT 'hound' ladies, anywhere....

Yess, i like to read what u all have to say on many, varied subjusts.. BUT.. Tht's ALL i do...

Just thort i'd add my view, ok ladies... ;-)

This post was edited

For a bit of fun I set up a fake female profile for about 4 weeks before removing it, and when in chat I got about one PM from a male for every minuet I was on it so, I am not surprised that you don't any response on there for this reason as if a real female she would be not able to cope with them all.

This post was edited

For a bit of fun I set up a fake female profile for about 4 weeks before removing it, and when in chat I got about one PM from a male for every minuet I was on it so, I am not surprised that you don't any response on there for this reason as if a real female she would be not able to cope with them all.
How many of the PMs were proper polite ones? Not many, I suspect.

This post was edited

With some of the bad comments I get I can just imagine the stuff the women receive.
It's a wonder we have any females on this site.
Later,

This post was edited

So far, all of the responses are from men. That speaks volumes on the subject in the "Ladies' Room."

While I don't find the chatroom on TN to be very user friendly, my way of talking with females on other nudist chatrooms has been to say hello, when a female enters the room, and that is it. I leave it for them to start a discussion. Like most of us, when you start something new or "daring" as chatting nude, you want to feel out the room. It takes a lot of courage for some of us to put ourselves out there, fully exposed. To have men pounce on you just because you are a woman is a good reason never to return.

I also have an interest in railroading. Very few women are interested to the extent that a man is. When a female shows interest, the number of men who pounce is embarrassing. They each believe that a woman interested in something I like must like me too. It doesn't always go that way, and the guys have no idea why not.

Please. If you men are true nudists, allow women to be nude on their own. When they show interest in you, you will know.

This post was edited

So far, all of the responses are from men. That speaks volumes on the subject in the "Ladies' Room."While I don't find the chatroom on TN to be very user friendly, my way of talking with females on other nudist chatrooms has been to say hello, when a female enters the room, and that is it. I leave it for them to start a discussion. Like most of us, when you start something new or "daring" as chatting nude, you want to feel out the room. It takes a lot of courage for some of us to put ourselves out there, fully exposed. To have men pounce on you just because you are a woman is a good reason never to return.I also have an interest in railroading. Very few women are interested to the extent that a man is. When a female shows interest, the number of men who pounce is embarrassing. They each believe that a woman interested in something I like must like me too. It doesn't always go that way, and the guys have no idea why not.Please. If you men are true nudists, allow women to be nude on their own. When they show interest in you, you will know.

quote]So far, all of the responses are from men. That speaks volumes on the subject in the "Ladies' Room."

This is ANNIE,
SO, What the hell are you doing in the "Ladies Room" ??????

This post was edited

Hey Annie. It's the same reason all the other men are in the Ladies Only Forum. To troll and try to find women to pick up. Have a great day!

This post was edited

Hey jerseygirl, Im in Delaware looking for people close by. You from NJ?

This post was edited