Now the flood waters, mud and fire debris!

GE is now faced with clean up after the recent heavy rains. Like many bordering communities to wildfire areas, GE has been hit pretty hard with run off from the surrounding burnt hill sides, including lots of mud, ash mud and debris that has some roads closed until it can all be removed. Mandatory evacuations were lifted to voluntary evacuations and now all evacs have been lifted and they are all returning to their homes to deal with the clean up. No injuries, no damage to homes or personal property have been reported but the upper and lower tennis courts are either flooded or covered in mud or ash mud.

Wish I could load up my shovels, wheel barrow and lend a hand to clean up but am dealing with the sudden death of my dad and have to take care of his estate issues this weekend and next week.

This topic was edited
RE:Now the flood waters, mud and fire debris!

The club/resort/park is under Mandatory Evacuation and is closed. Video of flash flood waters coming down the mountain from the Holy Fire scar can be seen on Glen Eden's Twitter feed. It's not as bad as it was a few weeks ago but just when the place got cleaned up and up and running again, another deluge of rain and flash floods has got the management on their toes.

Fingers crossed that all's well with our friends and fellow nudists at GE!

This post was edited