New car

Just bought a new vehicle. An SUV which is higher than our preveous vehicle. I cant wait to take it on its maiden nude drive. Tomorrow could be the day for that.

This topic was edited
RE:New car

How did it go?

This post was edited

That will be today.

This post was edited

How did it go?
Took my naked drive in the new car yesterday. It was an hour and half drive. Didn't drive nude to the destination but coming back last night was au natural but have to find a way fro my back sticking to the leather seats. My butt was ok being I was sitting on my shorts.

This post was edited

Just got a new (to me) F-150 and can't wait till the weather warms up a bit so that I can christen it with my naked butt for a relaxing nude drive to our nearest resort!

This post was edited

congrats!

This post was edited

Thank you. Yes you can join, I'll let you know when.

This post was edited

How did it go?Took my naked drive in the new car yesterday. It was an hour and half drive. Didn't drive nude to the destination but coming back last night was au natural but have to find a way fro my back sticking to the leather seats. My butt was ok being I was sitting on my shorts.
That's why my wife refused to have leather seats in our latest car.

This post was edited

But higher and no one can see you. I live driving nude in our convertible, top down.

This post was edited

Tinted windows!!! You may as well have curtains - or clothes LOL

I drive any long distance and some shorter ones naked, clear windows and often no way to cover up.

This week my friend and I picked a visitor up from the local train station. My friend drove and stayed naked as I went to meet the visitor. Then we both got in the back. I stripped off as we set off but my visitor was reluctant to do so while we were in town. Once in the country he stripped below the waist. Maybe he'll have more courage on the next visit. And maybe we can get a peaked cap for the naked driver.

This post was edited

This all sounds like a lot of fun. You guys with vehicles good for nudity could offer ride service - NUBER?

This post was edited