A picture is worth a thousand words

If you'd like to meet someone, it's easier if they know what you look like.So why not post some photos to the groups media section? Only approved group members can see them and who knows, may the right person will see them as well.

This topic was edited
RE:A picture is worth a thousand words

Quite right. I just did that. And here's the picture.

This post was edited

A picture is worth a thousand words and sometimes it's not the words you wanna hear! :DDD

I befriended a really nice lady on a nudist website and we became friends almost instantly. The friendship became close enough that we'd just call each other on the cell phone and talk for 30-45 mins every 2 to 3 weeks! She and her husband were going to come to local nude resort for a vacation and wanted to meet. She was the full fledged nudist of that couple. We both had a kindred spirit when it came to nudism.

We decided on a date for us to come visit the resort for the day and about a week or more before their arrival, she sent me a nude photo of herself, "just so I knew who she was!" :DDD Well, my wife opened up the email first and here's this strange woman, sending me a naked photo of herself and tell me/us that she can't wait to meet us!

We'd already had a bad experience with meeting a computer nudist couple from another site and she was not happy about that so this meeting started out badly because of the nude photo. She knew of this woman and her husband and didn't expect to see the naked picture and those thousand words about the picture came out and they weren't all that great! :DDDDD I was accused of something that was as far from happening as me going to the moon in a car!

Still friends with this woman but we've never been able to make a meet up work. We're both still hoping so that our spouses can actually see that it's actually just a friendship between to committed nudists that love the lifestyle... and our spouses! ;D

This post was edited

A picture is worth a thousand words and sometimes it's not the words you wanna hear! :DDDI befriended a really nice lady on a nudist website and we became friends almost instantly. The friendship became close enough that we'd just call each other on the cell phone and talk for 30-45 mins every 2 to 3 weeks! She and her husband were going to come to local nude resort for a vacation and wanted to meet. She was the full fledged nudist of that couple. We both had a kindred spirit when it came to nudism.We decided on a date for us to come visit the resort for the day and about a week or more before their arrival, she sent me a nude photo of herself, "just so I knew who she was!" :DDD Well, my wife opened up the email first and here's this strange woman, sending me a naked photo of herself and tell me/us that she can't wait to meet us!We'd already had a bad experience with meeting a computer nudist couple from another site and she was not happy about that so this meeting started out badly because of the nude photo. She knew of this woman and her husband and didn't expect to see the naked picture and those thousand words about the picture came out and they weren't all that great! :DDDDD I was accused of something that was as far from happening as me going to the moon in a car!Still friends with this woman but we've never been able to make a meet up work. We're both still hoping so that our spouses can actually see that it's actually just a friendship between to committed nudists that love the lifestyle... and our spouses! ;D

Yeah. That wouldn't have gone over well with my wife that's for sure.

This post was edited

Oh man. That would cause problems for me too. I guess a picture of her face would have done the trick for a meet up. Sending nude photos has always seemed a little weird to me. But I agree with the one guy that just posting a friends only pick might have been the way to do that. Aw well lesson learned right.

This post was edited

The picture she sent was purely innocent enough, it just wasn't received well by my wife. In the end, she admitted to over reacting. It was made out to be a bigger deal than it really was. Trouble was, she caught hell on her end as well. Her husband finally came to his senses.

It seems ironic to visit nude beaches, clubs and resorts and allow many, many people you don't know see you naked but when you befriend someone that you really connect with as a person, a parent, a grandparent and a nudist and you send a picture of yourself, your entire self... it suddenly becomes taboo. Strange...

This post was edited

You're one lucky man Andy.
I would have lost all my privileges if that happened to me! :-)

This post was edited

You're one lucky man Andy.I would have lost all my privileges if that happened to me! :-)

On so many levels Lee, on so many levels!

I guess I would have had to paint a more clear picture of the picture that was sent but even if I did, there would be those that make it out to be more than it really was. I sometimes think, "would it have been different if it were a couples picture instead of just her alone?" What difference would it have made? If being a nudist and having seen 100's or thousands of nudist strangers, is it somehow different to see someone's nude picture that you are friends with? I'm not sure I get that and afterwards, Di and I had a good conversation about it and that's when she realized she'd over reacted. It's not like Di didn't know about this women, where we met and the kindred spirit with nudism we both shared.

The picture was sent to both of us but because Di does not partake in this type of social nudism, she was not comfortable with it. This friend is as a devout nudist as I am. She, like me, usually instigates the outings to nude places, nudist vacations and is the one that is usually naked all the time at home. She's my counterpart in her relationship. We had that connection of trying to figure out how to get the spouse as excited and enthused about social nudism as we were. We had a real friendship with discussions about many things. I convince her and her husband to lightly push their misdirected son into the military. He joined the Navy and found a path and future that was 180 degrees from where he was headed. They were appreciative of that.

Then, the picture was sent and all bets were off with her husband. He thought something else was going on, as did my lovely wife, though we'd both never gave them any reason to believe that would happen. But, lesson learned and all is well, except, we've yet to meet in person and that's too bad because we could have had a really great friendship with these people, spent many, many times, days naked with these people but a simple photo washed that all away! ;-)

This post was edited

I'm sure if It had been me, Annie would eventually understood. The trip there would have been extremely painful though, maybe ugly! :-)

This post was edited

Reading the comments above sounds like something my wife will do but if I explain it to her correctly, she be less upset.

This post was edited