TN Happpy Hour?

Wondering if we should try and get a meet and greet one afternoon while at sea? If you are interested send me a message.

This topic was edited
RE:TN Happpy Hour?

We tried a meetup last year at the Serenity pool and only two of us showed up. The first day is a sea day if you want to pick a time and place. I like the Blue Iguana Bar!

This post was edited

I would meet at the Blue Iguana, what time?

This post was edited

HeavyD what do you think? Saturday at 11:30? A nice short walk to the Blue Iguana Cantina with my Margarita after the meetup! Or 1pm for a nice short walk FROM the Cantina! LOL

This post was edited

We'd be interested in meeting people from TN! How would meet-ups be announced? This is our first cruise. Paul n Glen

This post was edited

I sent a PM to HeavyD since he brought this idea up. I thought the Blue Iguana Cantina at 1pm on the first sea day (Saturday) would be good. We will probably have lunch at the Blue Iguana Cafe right next door, or Guy's Burgers across the deck and then head to the bar for a frozen Margarita. And there won't be any announcement. We're a small enough group that I don't think Carnival will help organize anything officially.

This post was edited

I am going to try and make the 'meet and greet'. Not sure about Judy as I'll have to discuss it with her. She is planning on getting a spa treatment and I don't know when that is.

This post was edited

Sounds like a good time to me! I will do my best to be there (if I can find it haha)

This post was edited

Sounds like a good time to me! I will do my best to be there (if I can find it haha)

If you can find the pool, you can find the Blue Iguana Bar!

This post was edited

With the wonderful weather the first sea day, we never made it up on deck for lunch. Hopefully some of you made it and got to meet.

This post was edited