RE:a year of nudity 2019

Have you ever tried driving nude? Personally, I love it, especially on long/boring trips.Never have. I drive a convertible and would rather drive with the top off and my shorts on than the other way around.Often drive in just shorts and occasionally just a swim brief.

There are a number of people on here who drive convertibles naked. Just keep a pair of shorts within reach

This post was edited

Yes, I love driving nude. I drive 2.5 hours naked to Roseland Resort in West Virginia, and I drove most of my trip to Fort Lauderdale naked. As for 2019, I'm hoping to find more nudist clubs or parties in the Columbus ares I can join and meet other nudists. On another note, I was at my friends New Years Eve party, there was a mix of men and women both gay and straight. Towards the end of the night, we were drunk, and most us got naked(mostly the men) and continued to party. Since I lived a block away, being drunk me and another guy who I did not know walked naked to my apartment.

A great start to the year.

This post was edited

Have you ever tried driving nude? Personally, I love it, especially on long/boring trips.Never have. I drive a convertible and would rather drive with the top off and my shorts on than the other way around.Often drive in just shorts and occasionally just a swim brief.There are a number of people on here who drive convertibles naked. Just keep a pair of shorts within reach

Even better is making sure the towel you sit on flips over for modesty if required - but you will probably find that after a bit you stop bothering with it.

This post was edited

Have you ever tried driving nude? Personally, I love it, especially on long/boring trips.Never have. I drive a convertible and would rather drive with the top off and my shorts on than the other way around.Often drive in just shorts and occasionally just a swim brief.There are a number of people on here who drive convertibles naked. Just keep a pair of shorts within reachEven better is making sure the towel you sit on flips over for modesty if required - but you will probably find that after a bit you stop bothering with it.

I am not that daring, even though I am a member of the Daring Nudists group.

This post was edited

Even better is making sure the towel you sit on flips over for modesty if required - but you will probably find that after a bit you stop bothering with it.

I usually just make sure when I overtake I don't do it slowly. If I'm being overtaken then nobody can see anything anyway.

I did once just drive without a care, including overtaking a bus. The world didn't come to an end. In nearly 4 years I've only ever been seen once (that I know of)

This post was edited

Have you ever tried driving nude? Just keep a pair of shorts within reach.Even better is making sure the towel you sit on flips over for modesty if required - but you will probably find that after a bit you stop bothering with it.

Even better is a kilt. Just undo it, open it up and I'm naked. It's there in the very unlikely event that I might want to flip something over myself. And, at the end of the journey, I do it up. then I'm clothed and ready to get out of the car. There's no struggling to pull shorts or trousers over my feet.

Before Christmas I went to a (nude) party dressed only in my overcoat. I undid it in the car to be fully naked, did it up to walk from car to party then took it off. They were a bit surprised that it was all I was wearing when I left at the end of the party. It was (almost) long enough to be descent. I had previously worn the same coat and nothing else to walk from a theatre to a hotel in London. (The performance was for a naked audience.)

This post was edited

Dare is on my friend! Just posted a bunch of my photos from naked dares, you hit all of those!

This post was edited