Any beaches that you can camp over night on

I've been camping before but not in Florida. I'm trying to find a nude beach we can camp out over the weekend. Anyone have any ideas where this can happen?

This topic was edited
RE:Any beaches that you can camp over night on

Any of the established island campsites in the Everglades National Park. Never worn clothing in an Everglades campsite, ever.

This post was edited

Down in the Keys there is a site not nude though but you have to reserve a year in advance......if you wanna camp nude go to one of the resorts and some have shuttles to the nude beach like Cypress Cove I think

Gadget ..nude tour guide

This post was edited

I have 4 books from Amazon Kindle written by Campingbare about camping in the Everglades. He gives a pretty good explanation of where to go and his experience there.
I also used Google Earth to get a look at the area from a satellite view. That can give you a good idea of the seclusion and all of the small Islands on the gulf side.
There are also some good videos of the area on You Tube.

This post was edited

Yes, you can pitch a tent at Cypress Cove, on a nice lake, with gators and an eagle or two in the trees. And very close to a nice restaurant, too!

This post was edited

I heard that is a beach in the panhandle that you can camp nude on. Can not remember the name. It is not a legal nude beach. But people go the to be nude.

This post was edited

There are several nice reviews of Johnson Beach on Perdido Key at . Access by boat would be ideal. Anybody up for it?

This post was edited

Nice! Let me know if you'd like a companion sometime

This post was edited

Were heading up to Cayo Costa. Seems to be a pretty remote locale where nudism can be enjoyed. Anyone ever experienced it there?

This post was edited

That is very interesting. We are going to be down there next month and will have to check that out. What about the campsites just off the Tamiami Trail?

This post was edited