RE:See naked or be naked

If a man goes to a nudist resort just to see nude people and feed his lust, we know what happens. He's either going to be unwelcome or the lust is going to fade. And that is why I would go, so that I get so accustomed to seeing nude people it becomes nothing. Done as an anti lust inspiring thing. If one goes with a desire to be seen nude, that will fade as well after awhile as time passes and nude becomes so common place it stops being a unique thing. All that's left is the freedom, comfort, and ease of mind that comes with not caring who sees what, and knowing it doesn't matter and no one will be critical. Out in clothed society it's all too easy to be concerned about what we look like to others, can't really be ourself fully. I find the same freedom working alone nude in nature with firewood, biochar making and agriculture, but there's also much benefit in social interaction which I enjoy occasionally.

So I can't find any desire in myself to either see nude people, or to be seen nude, it's other aspects at work. Like the honest social element, and the feeling of freedom from clothing we share.

This post was edited

I do not care if I am seen while nude, but I am not one who seeks to attract attention. My only trip to a CO beach was for the experience of being nude in and out of the water. It would be very unusual for anyone to sit on their towel or blanket and just stare at the water and the movements of other people around you, whether clothed or not, attract attention. So I did observe others on the beach, some were clothed in conventional swimming attire, some women were only topless, and most men and women like myself were completely nude. Someone entering the area or going into or coming out of the water prompted people to look. I watched others move about and others watched me.

This post was edited

I enjoy being nude and the freedom i felt the first time in a social setting was intoxicating. Most of your life, most of us are told to hide our genitals from everyone. We go through painstaking methods to try and stay covered while also being comfortable. Being nude around others who don't care if your are covered or not is a feeling that I crave. I like to think that others feel the same way and they is why we go to nudist venues.

I am reminded of the dance my wife and I attended at MAR. She was wearing a sarong because she did not want to be fully nude. While dancing with one of the members, one of her boobs plopped out. In the textile world, she would have quickly covered up and retreat to the restroom to fix her wardrobe malfunction. At MAR, no one cared. She kept dancing and when the song was over, she put things back where she wanted them.

This post was edited

I'm not going to cave because you are "sad to hear this" or label it "hostile", snowflake. It is truth, spoken by a True Nudist. Deal with it.
I am struck by how some would deny you your opinion on nudism by calling it judgement while at the same time asserting their own opinion/judgement good for you sticking to your belief in the face of the forces pushing nudism away from its values.

This post was edited

Absolutely disagree that it is an exhibitionist trait to go to a nudist venue "to be seen.". Like the previous posters I go to enjoy the experience of being nude (Outdoors: hiking, swimming, gardening, etc. Indoors: socializing, eating, bowling, etc.). And the fact that I see other nude people there doesn't qualify as voyeurism.
I agree with you and suspect the person who wrote that response may not have been to a clothes free venue or availed themselves of all the activities that dont involve voyuerism or exhibitionism

This post was edited

The difference is: You actually 'get it'.The reason to go to a resort IS to be nude and NOT to see nude people or be seen nude. However, this forum seems to be populated by a bunch of pervs who seem to come here to get their jollies. I just don't get why.

Thanks for sharing your perspective I was beginning to wonder if there was anyone left here who saw it that way.

This post was edited

There is to me two meaning of the topic title as you could go to a nudist beach to see other nudist just like you enjoying been naked as you are and seeing you aren't the only one naked that day and, just going to look at the naked bodies which to me isn't been a nudist.

This post was edited

I am struck by how some would deny you your opinion on nudism by calling it judgement while at the same time asserting their own opinion/judgement good for you sticking to your belief in the face of the forces pushing nudism away from its values.

Thank you. I see "political correctness" as a way to control others. Nothing else. When a snowflake gets "offended" (which they do easily), they are attempting to get the upper hand on you. Don't give it to them. When you know right from wrong, then stick to what is right and you will never go wrong.

This post was edited

When l go to a nudebeach, l go there to be naked, but also to see others naked. I can always be naked around my private pool, but l like also to be naked and at the same time see naked around me.

This post was edited

Thank you. I see "political correctness" as a way to control others. Nothing else. When a snowflake gets "offended" (which they do easily), they are attempting to get the upper hand on you. Don't give it to them. When you know right from wrong, then stick to what is right and you will never go wrong.

Doesnt strike me as political correctness rather I see it as an opinion to which each person is entitled even if I believe it to be wrong.

This post was edited