Page Up, Page Down, Home, End

These four keys were probably the least used keys on my keyboard for most of my regular use.
I guess because I got used to navigating a certain way and it never really became habit and caught on.

They have however, gotten more use since I've been on TN than I have ever used them before.
I would use my arrow keys 90 percent of the time during my navigating but being the impatient person I am, was starting to get really frustrated with all the time I spent scrolling up and down during my navigating here. Ridiculous there aren't more features but that's another topic!

Then one day, it was like an epiphany! Those four keys I hardly ever use on my number pad! Maybe I should use those keys!!!!!!
So maybe some of you are thinking, Duh! And others are saying, whaaat?

Oh yeah! Sooo much easier to get around. Bottom of the page and want the top? Home key!
Scroll through your feed pages faster? End key!
Page up, page down? Awesome shortcuts! Great time saver!

For the anally impatient individuals such as myself, If you are not currently exploiting the use of these keys during your TN navigation, you are flushing valuable seconds of your life down the toilet! You may even be able to cut back on your Xanax!

Would like to hear what others think and how much you use the navigating "Fab Four"!
Even if you're one of the ones who thinks "Duh"!

This topic was edited
RE:Page Up, Page Down, Home, End

I only get one line up or down with those keys on my computer, but they do the job with my auxiliary keyboard. Not a geek so don't know why. Control HOME and Control END also work.

This post was edited