Posting Photos in Group Media

Anyone know if you can post photos directly from your Profile into the Group Media or do they need to be pulled from an outside file?

This topic was edited
RE:Posting Photos in Group Media

I think they have to be pulled from your computer. If it's no longer on your computer you can download it from your (or anyone else's) profile.

This post was edited

I always open up another window, open up true nudist again, go to my pics and drag onto my computer's desk top. From there i can drag them into the upload image spot. If there is a better way I'm all ears!

This post was edited

Whenever I try to drag images to the upload box, it seems to duplicate them. I've even had as many as 6 copies of the same image populate using the drag and drop.
I've found it much more efficient to have a separate photo file for TN with a shortcut on my desk top.
If I'm searching images and find one I like, right click on it and select "save picture as"! Then locate your desktop short cut and save to it.
With all your desired images in your desktop file, you can use the browse feature to locate your desktop file/ image rather than the drag feature to upload them. Once you have located the image , just select it and click open! Done! Select as many images as you like at one time depending on the file size.
I find it a much more efficient way without the duplicate issue.
I've even been able to mass upload jpegs this way. 15 to 20 images at one time and they all populate into the media file in a few seconds.
It has come in handy with all the media uploads into my "Innocence of Nudity in History" group. I've been able to upload as many as 50 images in less than a minute.

This post was edited

Whenever I try to drag images to the upload box, it seems to duplicate them. I've even had as many as 6 copies of the same image populate using the drag and drop.I've found it much more efficient to have a separate photo file for TN with a shortcut on my desk top.If I'm searching images and find one I like, right click on it and select "save picture as"! Then locate your desktop short cut and save to it.With all your desired images in your desktop file, you can use the browse feature to locate your desktop file/ image rather than the drag feature to upload them. Once you have located the image , just select it and click open! Done! Select as many images as you like at one time depending on the file size.I find it a much more efficient way without the duplicate issue.I've even been able to mass upload jpegs this way. 15 to 20 images at one time and they all populate into the media file in a few seconds.It has come in handy with all the media uploads into my "Innocence of Nudity in History" group. I've been able to upload as many as 50 images in less than a minute.

I've had the duplicate issue myself. I just go back and remove one. I don't like leaving nude images of me on the computer or my phone for that matter. Just worried that I might get hacked or inadvertently get one sent to a client somehow. Just yesterday I took a picture of my dogs laying between my feet on the sofa and thought i had sent it to my wife who I was texting with but ended up sending it to a business associate. Luckily I was clothed in that one.

This post was edited