Bare Feet-Functional and Sensuous

I think feet are amazing!

In proportion to our height, I find it incredible that they keep us balanced and get us where we want to go. A typical human foot has 26 bones, of which some are the smallest in the human body. Those bones are attached to tendons and ligaments which are responsible for connecting bone to muscle and bone to bone. Yet, they may be one part of our bodies that we take for granted and are underappreciated most of the time!

As far as aesthetics, especially in nude photos, bare feet are sensuous and beautifully sculpted, even erotic. Granted, there are times when shoes or some type of foot protection is necessary, especially when out in nature; However, when I see a photo where the subject is fully nude except or the shoes on his feet, it feels like an intrusion--an invasive part of the clothed world. Shoes and socks are even worse as far as being compatible with nakedness, and they tone down or even kill any eroticism in the image.

When the subject(s) in a nudist photo are fully naked from head to toe, I find the image fully satisfying. Barefoot implies a connection to the earth, a harmonizing with nature which is implicit in the nudist lifestyle. Even in a setting such as a rocky hillside, bare feet, though impractical, improve the photo immensely in terms of nude fantasy. I also mention eroticism, and do find bare feet just that most of the time. It's almost like being fully nude as opposed to being only partially so. I'd be interested in other members' comments :-)

This topic was edited
RE:Bare Feet-Functional and Sensuous

What a beautiful post. I love all parts of the human body and that includes feet. My husband and I love giving each other foot rubs and tends to turn into something more eventually. The only reason I put anything on my feet when I am naked is for protection or warmth. Otherwise, I do my best to be barefoot as well. There's just nothing like it.

This post was edited

I couldn't agree more, images of people naked head to toe always look more natural, I can't be barefoot and naked as often as I'd like but enjoy it when I can, if I can't I wear flip flops, would definitely never wear shoes , and definitely not sock and shoes it looks so weird, and I wouldn't feel like I was totally naked, I always take care of my feet, cut nails make sure they are dry after a bath or shower and use cream to keep the skin healthy and smooth, part of this is to do with how they look but more importanty it's to make sure I have no health issues with my feet as I want to remain mobile for as long as possible

This post was edited

"What spirit is so empty and blind, that it cannot recognize the fact that the foot is more noble than the shoe, and skin more beautiful than the garment with which it is clothed?"
- Michelangelo

This post was edited

Bare feet are sensuous and a body isn't fully naked unless the feet are bare to. But they aren't always functional. Some places can be very uncomfortable to walk on barefoot. And they may need protecting. I look very odd on a nude hike - totally naked except for hiking boots and socks.

This post was edited

I love being completely naked, head to toe, but it's normally limited to indoors. I hike around my property all the time naked but there's too many rocks, sticks etc. to go barefoot so for me it's just tennis shoes.

This post was edited

I love to feel short grass through my bare feet. I've been to places where the swimming pool is surrounded by lawn, and stepping out of the pool onto the hard paved edge, then onto the grass, feels wonderful! Of course I would wear sandals if I had to walk some distance on rough ground, but where possible I go barefoot, all-over!

This post was edited

Have to agree with you, Dave. Love the feel of grass on my bare feet, coming up between toes, etc. Paved surfaces (esp. around a pool in the sun) can be hot to stand on for very long, so nice going from there to cool grass.

This post was edited

I think feet are amazing!In proportion to our height, I find it incredible that they keep us balanced and get us where we want to go. A typical human foot has 26 bones, of which some are the smallest in the human body. Those bones are attached to tendons and ligaments which are responsible for connecting bone to muscle and bone to bone. Yet, they may be one part of our bodies that we take for granted and are underappreciated most of the time!As far as aesthetics, especially in nude photos, bare feet are sensuous and beautifully sculpted, even erotic. Granted, there are times when shoes or some type of foot protection is necessary, especially when out in nature; However, when I see a photo where the subject is fully nude except or the shoes on his feet, it feels like an intrusion--an invasive part of the clothed world. Shoes and socks are even worse as far as being compatible with nakedness, and they tone down or even kill any eroticism in the image.When the subject(s) in a nudist photo are fully naked from head to toe, I find the image fully satisfying. Barefoot implies a connection to the earth, a harmonizing with nature which is implicit in the nudist lifestyle. Even in a setting such as a rocky hillside, bare feet, though impractical, improve the photo immensely in terms of nude fantasy. I also mention eroticism, and do find bare feet just that most of the time. It's almost like being fully nude as opposed to being only partially so. I'd be interested in other members' comments :-)

I do not feel really nude unless I am barefoot also. Love to visit nudist resorts and walk totally nude and barefoot. I find feet very sensual. I enjoy massaging feet, licking feet. feet on my face and bare feet all over my body. It has been a awesome fetish of mine for as long as I can remember.

This post was edited

What a beautiful post. I love all parts of the human body and that includes feet. My husband and I love giving each other foot rubs and tends to turn into something more eventually. The only reason I put anything on my feet when I am naked is for protection or warmth. Otherwise, I do my best to be barefoot as well. There's just nothing like it.
I have a very strong foot fetish. Love to lick feet!

This post was edited

Everytime when I'm nude I'm also barefeet. Only barefeet I'm feeling really nude. Did my first nude walk at 12 naturely also barefeet.

This post was edited