Looking for Bloomington Nudists

I have been in Bloomington for a while as well as this website. I have not met in person any nudists here. I would like to meet some local nudists soon. I have not been to Fern Hills Club because I wasn't sure if it accepted single males. If anyone wants to get together nude or just get together to meet and greet then please let me know. You can e-mail me at cryptofix12@gmail.com.

This topic was edited
RE:Looking for Bloomington Nudists

It's a been a few years since we visited Fern Hills. My impression is no single males are not allowed. When I called for booking info the person the answered was pretty guarded until I said it would be for my wife and I both. Then the red carpet was rolled out. Great people there!

This post was edited

I'm hoping to find someone to go with this June when I head to IU.

This post was edited

I just contacted them. I am coming to indianapolis july 5-8. Was going to stop in for the day and was told they have their quota of singles. Which us a polite way of saying they do not want me to cone. But they are having the convention there and told be AANR is taking over their club and cannot stop me for coming to that. Just looking for a place to go nude while I am there. At least in Florida the clubs are much more welcoming.

This post was edited