RE:Weather In Your Area

36 F this morning! It's been colder and hopefully we're done with freezing temps. It's taken a toll on our landscaping.

Headed south today to do a project at my dad's and then my lovely nudist but clothed wife and I will go play golf! Hope it warms up a bit this afternoon.

This post was edited

Got into the high 40's last night but a balmy 67 right now. Think that's going to be the high for the rest of the week. All in all not too bad for January.

This post was edited

Near freezing here and a slight sleet/snow shower.

This post was edited

its about 5c here but no snow , we seem to have escaped that although it did dip to -3c

This post was edited

Freezing cold wind with snow.

This post was edited

Its about 75 here..

This post was edited

It's been 40 + here all of January. A bit over it now and looking forward to a cool change. :-))

This post was edited

40 degrees and windy feels like 32 going to deep freeze tomorrow again only 8 during the night Wed/Thur

This post was edited

We had a low yesterday of -8F it warmed up to 8F the windchill was -15 to -20. Today was a bit warmer with a low of -2 , got up to 17. Past Saturday into Sunday we were hit with 10-18 inches of snow. On that note the days are getting longer so we just look forward to summer around the corner.

This post was edited

I mackay it has not been too bad, low 30's and the humidity has not been unbearable. we do get some sea breezes which help.

This post was edited