RE:Underwearless

I'm always commando except at the office....luckily I work from home most of the time :)

What, if anything do you wear when you work from 3.

This post was edited

I have been 99% underwearless for about 5 years with 2018 100% so I have been at work including standing in front of people selling goods and I don't think anybody has noticed and if they did nothing has been said.

This post was edited

I have been 99% underwearless for about 5 years with 2018 100% so I have been at work including standing in front of people selling goods and I don't think anybody has noticed and if they did nothing has been said.

Have you gone through your underwear to see how much you have and if you want to further reduce or eliminate your supply?

This post was edited

I have been 99% underwearless for about 5 years with 2018 100% so I have been at work including standing in front of people selling goods and I don't think anybody has noticed and if they did nothing has been said.Have you gone through your underwear to see how much you have and if you want to further reduce or eliminate your supply?

I found that I have three pairs left a couple of weeks ago when they were moved into the long term storage and when I want some rags most likely two pairs will be used for this.

This post was edited

whats is that cap called?

This post was edited

Precum dam cap or glans cap I think

This post was edited

I am more of a weekend commando guy , it is great not wearing any

This post was edited

I have been 99% underwearless for about 5 years with 2018 100% so I have been at work including standing in front of people selling goods and I don't think anybody has noticed and if they did nothing has been said.Have you gone through your underwear to see how much you have and if you want to further reduce or eliminate your supply?I found that I have three pairs left a couple of weeks ago when they were moved into the long term storage and when I want some rags most likely two pairs will be used for this.

You could remove the waistbands now so that you would not have any useable underwear and still keep the rest for rags.

This post was edited

I am more of a weekend commando guy , it is great not wearing any

I was the same until I retired, The I gradually wore underwear less and less until I stopped completely and got rid of it.

This post was edited

I am more of a weekend commando guy , it is great not wearing anyI was the same until I retired, The I gradually wore underwear less and less until I stopped completely and got rid of it.

As I get older I find that it is advisable to have something to adsorb drips and seepage on long journeys. For such occasions I find these most comfortable.

This post was edited