BUTT WAXING

I like getting parts of me waxed and since Im a nudist love the way my slick butt looks tanned...I go every 6 to 8 weeks ...

This topic was edited
RE:BUTT WAXING

I havent done that only because Ive heard how painful it is but I believe that Ive busted up the courage to do it now. Im up for giving it a try

This post was edited

I'd like to try that one day.

This post was edited

I would definitely be interested in finding a place or person who does this

This post was edited

I haven't had my butt waxed yet , However when I visited Gran Canaria I had my back waxed and it was quite painful, however it's only painful for a couple of seconds ,The place I had my waxing done suggests to make the experience less painful , their website had suggested if you trim the hair before you get your waxing then it will make it less painful , I wasn't able to do that as it would have been rather difficult to trim my own back hair, lol

This post was edited

I tried doing my front last weekend for the first time and it HURT!!!!
My girlfriend did it and she was laughing the whole time since she waxes for me.
This weekend will try the butt. May need a few beverages to muster up the courage.

This post was edited

I had my butt waxed once before I got it tattooed. The waxing hurt MUCH less than the tattoo. LOL.

This post was edited

well it looks great

This post was edited

try trimming the hair on your butt cheeks with clippers to see if that makes it less uncomfortable , would like to know if it made in difference if you do it

This post was edited

I can't seem to find any place around here that will do an all areas waxing. I'd like to get it done. I've had full body but always shaved the more intimate areas. I'd be happy to wax someone if they would be willing to wax me it could save a lot of money for us both

This post was edited

I don't have any hair on my butt except around my anus area . I use magic powder cream every couple of weeks and it takes care of it there as well as my taint. Doesn't hurt . Lather it on, wait a couple of minutes and wash away in the shower. You can get it at most pharmacies and it's cheap. It comes in both a powder and a cream. Powder is stronger but a pain to mix with water. If i don't then I get little bits of toilet paper sticking to them when I wipe.

This post was edited