RE:Where are you from?

I'm from London and now in Suffolk!

This post was edited

West Virginia. Northern panhandle

This post was edited

Hello Miev123
excuse the question in this way. but I have tried to communicate with you and my message is rejected. because he has me blocked. for any reason have I committed any fault towards you? If so, I apologize. I would love to have your friendship. and I thank you for accepting us in your groups.
Jorge and Rosy

This post was edited

Hello everyone. I am currently living in eastern NC, semi-retired, frequent Whispering Pines when I can. Occasionally travel back down to Sunny Sands because of the people I met there and I like the area. I enjoy coffee, conversation, and "all things social nudity". I look forward to meeting some of you, wishing all of you, soon. Thank you for the acceptance to group.

This post was edited

Boring NOT sin city, Vegas where nudity is forbidden.

This post was edited

Hello, I'm from San Leon, Texas. I'm living in my Travel Trailer.
Chris :)

This post was edited

Hello, I'm from San Leon, Texas. I'm living in my Travel Trailer.
Chris :)

This post was edited

We've lived in Palm Springs, CA. for the last year - previously spent 10 years on the Big Island, HI. Travel occasionally, especially on long road trips - may be in your neck of the woods soon. Have already hung out with a number of nudists in this group...hope to meet more.

This post was edited

Southest Pennsylvania.
Upper Chesapeake Bay on weekends!

This post was edited

I am in southern California right by the county line, where Los Angeles County meets San Bernardino County.

This post was edited