Our Jeep gets us to those great places to see and get some photos.

We have been an extended road trip and our Jeep sure has been a great asset to get us to wonderful locations for some naked time.

OK, we have tried to add images to this post with no luck. What is the secret?

This topic was edited
RE:Our Jeep gets us to those great places to see and get some photos.

I'll send in a Bug Report! Can't wait to see your pics! Might be going out to lease/buy my new Jeep sooner than I thought. I think my son in law wants to buy my '01 XJ for my grandson earlier than we'd all thought!

This post was edited

Great pic! Love to get some like that in the near future. Di and I are planning an outing out to Borrego Springs in the Spring. We'll probably stay in some textile campground but do some naked 4x4ing nearby and spend the day at DeAnza Springs Resort and do some hiking and spend the day naked around a pool.

Love to take some nudes of Di near some of those old buildings, rusted out equipment and the desert landscaping. The harshness of those things with the female nude in the foreground lends itself to some pretty amazing contrasts and makes for some really nice, artful pictures. I'll have to ensure I've got my good camera for that adventure! ;D

This post was edited

How's it going out there, nakednhappy? Hope you're doing well but I suspect if you're anywhere near So Cal, the weather can not be cooperating with your naked 4x4ing. It's cold and rainy and it's kept me in a robe most of the time! :DDD

This post was edited

Our 2018 trip has come to an end. We were in more than 20 states and naked in them all too. Saw a lot of great places and even more places with the help of our Jeep. So many places to be alone and naked for hours at a time.
Time to buy the new parts that took a beating on the trip. Still well worth it for the enjoyment we had.

This post was edited

So envious of this trip you were on! Great pics, thanks for sharing and glad your back safely!

This post was edited

Very cool Trip! Only in a Jeep. I only have a Rock crawler jeep. I cant really drive it on the road. Im looking at buying a street driver next summer. I love the places I can access that very few can. I like the quiet in those places. No one else for many many miles. Have you thought about Jeep Jamboree s. Im a trail guide for one of them. The best thing about them is the people you meet from all kinds of areas of the country. The scenery is pretty cool too. Nice to see you enjoying where a Jeep can take you!

This post was edited

Our 2018 trip has come to an end. We were in more than 20 states and naked in them all too. Saw a lot of great places and even more places with the help of our Jeep. So many places to be alone and naked for hours at a time.Time to buy the new parts that took a beating on the trip. Still well worth it for the enjoyment we had.

That sounds like it was an awesome trip. I am extremely jealous.

Maybe you could post some GC numbers with the pictures?

This post was edited

Jeep Jamborees
It would be nice to have a few others to go with at times. Our time in Utah we were always on our own and a few trails would have been better with others. The down side is we like to stop for nude photos and it could be a problem with others. It is unfortunate we would have to give up our lifestyle to travel with others.

This post was edited
GC numbers

We prefer not to post GC numbers with our photos, sorry.
If you want to know a few message us.

This post was edited

Jeep JamboreesIt would be nice to have a few others to go with at times. Our time in Utah we were always on our own and a few trails would have been better with others. The down side is we like to stop for nude photos and it could be a problem with others. It is unfortunate we would have to give up our lifestyle to travel with others.

Would have been great to tag along and your stopping frequently to take pics and be nude surely wouldn't bother us! :DDDD

You seemed to have had a really great trip. I, for one, am very envious. My wife's not so much a desert person but I'm working on her. She has, however, stated that she'd love to do some naked 4x4ing up in the mountains so I'll be taking her up to our local mountains and taking in some trails during the Spring. We also have a trip to Borrego Springs to do some desert 4x4ing and getting her a bit more used to being naked out in that environment. When not naked at home, she prefers the 4-5 star nudist venues and accommodations ! :DDDDD

This post was edited