RE:What year and model Jeep do you own?

2013 Rubicon. It ran great and gets us to a lot of secluded locations.

This post was edited

I have a 1994 Grand Cherokee Laredo
5.2L V8
3.5 lift on 31 BFG KO2s
Ive had it for around 7 years and kept it stock until this last September when I lifted it and now Im building a custom rack. Shes old but still a lot of fun!

This post was edited

We have an '02 Wrangler Sport TJ. 4L 5-spd and love it dearly. Just a little over 100,000 and want to keep it forever. Unless, a newer, nicer one comes along. Mostly a daily driver, but love to play in the snow when we get it. Someday I will take it off-road lightly just to enjoy it even more.

This post was edited

1979 cj5. Stroked 4.0 to a 4.5, a six inch lift with 35 inch tires. 20 mpg with a 500 cfm Holley highway

This post was edited

1995 Wrangler Rio Grande edition. 4cyclinder. Last of the square headlights! No issues at all.

This post was edited

1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport
4.0 Litre I-6
4 Speed Automatic Selec-Trac Full Time 4WD
Trac Lok Differential
Factory ordered and built in Toledo, Ohio especially for ME! Yeehaw! lol!
Comin' up on its 20 year anniversary and I still luv it. And yes I've overlooked a couple of problems (i.e.replaced the a/c system 3 times) but overall it's been great. First half of its life spent mostly on logging roads and working in the woods. Second half mostly on paved roads. These days I use it as my boat towing vehicle. Putting both the trans and the 4wd in low is especially handy for hauling boats up launch ramps. Frankly, I don't see me ever getting rid of it. It'll probably be blowing and going long after I'm gone.

This post was edited

2014 Grand Cherokee Overland Turbo Diesel. Occasional software glitches, and a 3 year wait for map updates, but other than that no problems at all with the vehicle - love it. Now the company, that's another story - appalling customer service.

This post was edited

2019 Jeep Cherokee Limited lol

This post was edited

2018 JK it is my third one and has rock dings in the cross member at 1800 miles on it. My favorite one my son toted,it was a CJ7 with fuel injected 350 in it.

I can agree with that the best jeep I owned never had any jeep running gear, 98 with a LS, 4L80, atlas and tons. It was a great deal of fun and super reliable. Kind of miss it but will build one again soon!

This post was edited

I had 2 Cherokee Sports year 2000. Sherman tanks and they just keep on going.
Have since sold them.

This post was edited