RE:SO have you been busted?

I know about the UPS guy. He now blows the horn when pulling in the driveway. I'm not sure if its because of me, or my dog.

This post was edited

I know about the UPS guy. He now blows the horn when pulling in the driveway. I'm not sure if its because of me, or my dog.

This post was edited

I was hanging the laundry out in the nude the other day and my neighbour saw me while he was mowing the lawn in the backyard..he just laughed and said nothing !!..

This post was edited

I was hanging the laundry out in the nude the other day and my neighbour saw me while he was mowing the lawn in the backyard..he just laughed and said nothing !!..

If he had said something, you could have told him you ran out of clean clothes so decided it was time to do some laundry!

This post was edited

I have always been a closeted nudist and through two marriages and four kids I remain closeted (my wife still doesnt know) but a passionate nudist. In NJ I would find some secluded wooded places to go and stroll in the nude. When we moved to Florida my job had me driving all over the state. One day, on a trip to the Gulf coast I discovered a huge development that had been abandoned near LaBelle. It had streets, hydrants, street lights and all paved but all lots we undeveloped. It was perfect to drive back, away from the main road and park on a cul de sac and get naked. I looked forward every week to making the trip and spending happy nude hours strolling up and down the streets. What a rush! One day, I was several streets away from my parked car and clothes when a car with two young girls in it came by and stopped. I was way out in the open so there was no point in trying to hide so I boldly faced them. They were, at first, very concerned and asked if I had been robbed or assaulted. I thanked them and explained that I was a nudist and just enjoyed nudity in the outdoors. They laughed and drove away. I became nervous so I returned to my car, dressed and drove toward the main road as a police car entered the development, passing me. It made me nervous but I continued to stop and enjoy myself every time I made the trip to the Gulf coast.

This post was edited

So this happened when I was 13 years old (at the time). So on my way from guitar lessons one day, I decided to go through a creek by where I lived (its a state park, that has some secluded areas). I walked in and walked for a bit, and then I a secluded area, stripped down, put my clothes in my guitar case, and started walking the rest of the way home. About 5 minutes down I noticed a man walking down the path, walking towards me. As nervous as I am, I simply kept walking, giving him with a simple hello as I walked by. He simply responded with hello, and kept walking. Needless to say that was probably the most nervous I had ever been. Eventually I reached the top of the hill where I lived and was treated to a gorgeous view of where I lived. I didnt care about who saw me or what their reaction was. I was just happy to be nude in the crisp air with that amazing view.

This post was edited

So, I clean in the nude, I thoroughly clean, it can sometimes take a few hours to get my 2 bedroom apartment clean. Anyway, a little over two hours into it, I hear someone jiggling my door knob, I put on a work shirt held it together at the bottom. Opened the door to find the cleaning lady that was there to clean the apartment across the hall. She using that key on my door, I opened the door, she explained what was going on but she thought my apartment was the correct one to clean. Because the key did not work on the other one, so I offered to help. I took the key from her, using one hand to keep things modest. She had been glancing down every few seconds though. So I go across the hall, just the two apts on the floor. I try to use the key, and it did not want to work, so I use both hands now, trying to put tension on the door knob and turning, trying a to push pull etc. All the stupid stuff you do when you think it should work. After a few moments with no luck, I completely forget that I am exposed turn to her to ask for other keys. She immediately looks down and openly is staring. I apologize and start to button the shirt. She stops me and says don't bother, it is the most fun she has had in months. She gives me the other keys, I get it open, then open the door the draft from the door opens the shirt even further. She giggles and goes in, then mentions her sister will be mad she didn't want to come and clean today.

This post was edited

A month back, I went to Phuket. I had gone for social drinking with my team, and had got drunk fairly well. They had moved on to the next bar and I chose to lose track of them. I have seen these go go bars in Thailand and I had a wicked sense of experimentation. I waited a bit to not see any of my friends around and the went inside each of the go go bars where they would have naked lady boys on stage. I wished to go naked on stage with them. Just for fun. I found one such go go bar and there was no one except 2 lady organizers who run the bar. Acting more drunk than I was I asked them that I wanted to run naked on their stage and I wanted the organizers to take my photos. The girls giggled and humored me, taking buck naked pics of me on the stage holding my penis.

Now in a state of high, I went to the corner of Patonh beach, and found a couple who were on a chair almost near the sea waves. In my drunk stupor, I went and asked if they could click photos of me in the sea, lying on my penis. They laughed and were clicking photos of me on my phone when a jeep came and focused its lights on me. Thailand police came out and put their torches. My little penis was the focus . I walked away sheepishly saying sorry, that I just wanted a photo in the water and rushed to find my pants and walked away, hoping the police wouldn't arrest me or fine me. They just left me and I found a bike back to my hotel room

This post was edited

Was caught a couple of times. About ten years ago, after a night of partying at a local bar, we were walking back to my friend's house when we decided to go for a swim in the lake. It was around 2am. There are several small beaches along the way, between houses, that have gates that close at 10pm. So we went over the fence, stripped and jumped in the lake. We must have been noisy, as after about 15-20 minutes, two cops showed up. They asked us to come out of the water, the five of us all looked at each other, and with no other choice, emerged from the lake totally naked with bright flashlights shinning on us. One of the cops laughed, the other told us sternly that it was too late to be swimming. We apologized, told them we were about a block away from my friend's house, got dressed while they watched, then they ensure we were back on the right side of the gate and wished us a good night! They didn't comment about us being nude.
The second time was last summer. We were having a cement pad poured in our yard. I was told that the guy pouring would be there around 7:30 am. I am an early riser and like to have my coffee sitting in my favourite chair on our patio. So here I was, at 6:40 , having my coffee, naked of course, when from around the corner the cement guy appears and said good morning. Guess he couldn't see I was naked til he got closer, then had a startled look on his face. I apologized stating that I was not expecting him for another 45 minutes. He said that since it was to be a hot day he decided to start work early. I told him that was not a problem, he just stood there for a moment, asked me a couple of questions then carried on with the job. Since he seemed okay, I finished my coffee before going back inside.

There are probably a couple more times with roommates and such, but don't really remember them clearly.

This post was edited

I work as a teacher and one boy lives down the street and he may have pulled some pranks on our place. We didnt have proper blinds but see through material for most rooms. Sometimes we have been house nudists. At school around a few students he said something about being a nudist. We still didnt fix the blinds.

This post was edited