RE:Daring but Safe? Is it possible?

We have been getting naked where you shouldn't be for over 10 years with no problems. Yes, we have been caught several times but no one has ever made a rude comment, some will even pose with us. For us it is a lot of fun and just a thing we do. Sure, we watch for others around but we seem to always find a way to get the shot.

This post was edited

We have been getting naked where you shouldn't be for over 10 years with no problems. Yes, we have been caught several times but no one has ever made a rude comment, some will even pose with us. For us it is a lot of fun and just a thing we do. Sure, we watch for others around but we seem to always find a way to get the shot.

Nice pics. If you use good judgement I think you can be naked out in nature a lot of places without a problem. I do it myself all the time. As a solo male, though, I feel I need to be a little more cautious. A couple has an advantage, I think, even though women generallly have a little more challenge getting naked and redressed in a hurry. Glad you enjoy your nude activities!

This post was edited

I also do this! But as stated before Im very cautious since I think a lone male naked in public will be treated differently than a naked man/female couple. Probably not fair but it is what it is. Great pics!

This post was edited

I go naked a lot of places I shouldn't, to me I'm being comfortable with my lifestyle but I am also careful with my surroundings to make sure I can not be seen. I have been seen a few times, all by men, and those guys applauded me for being comfortable in public.

This post was edited

Daring but safe, is it possible?

Sure! Any time you're naked in public in areas and places where you typically would not be naked, is Daring! Getting gas at a station, getting naked in a parking lot for a drive home, hiking naked in areas where you may encounter other hikers and it's not typically a nude hiking area. There are many places and things we can do and have done that are daring but safe, if you're smart and stay aware and alert.

Some will denounce being daring and call you an exhibitionist. Those that do know little about being daring and being an exhibitionist. They may be a little similar in that both will be naked in areas where you probably shouldn't but the nudist person typically doesn't want to be seen where the exhibitionist does want to be seen.

For me, naked driving is daring and I do it quite often. Our vehicles all have dark tinted windows so I can drive naked any time of day, any time I want. If I were an exhibitionist I do this without tinted windows and do what I could to ensure someone saw me. I've been driving naked and had to stop for fuel. It was more daring of me to chose a gas station pump island that was away from any others where I had a much less chance of being seen by them or passing traffic, then to pick an island where there were other customers or the nearby traffic could see me.

I think it's daring for me to take the trash bins out to the street while naked or wearing only a shirt or to bring my car up on the driveway from the street. I do both late at night. The chances of me being seen or caught are almost nil but it is possible, that's the daring part. But an exhibitionist would do it during the hours where the chances of being seen are much greater and being seen is what they are trying to achieve.

Daring and safe is possible. Be daring but be smart!

This post was edited

In England, Scotland and Wales, UK it is not illegal to be naked in public. And the police are advised not to take action.Is this really the case? Stephen Gough, the Naked Rambler, attempted to hike the length of Great Britain naked and was arrested over 20 times. He spent most of 9 years in prison from 2006-2015. He has been described as a prisoner of conscience. He never ever hurt anyone. Only the unbending stubbornness of the establishment.

Stephen Gough hiked north from Lands End in the South West corner of England and didn't get arrested until he reached Scotland. As you pointed out his nude hiking was many years ago - long before the law was clarified. The Scottish police have only accepted it in the last year and English/Welsh police guidance was not that much earlier. I understand that much of his later imprisonment was for contempt of court - refusing to dress when in court and directed to do so by the judge.

The title Naked Rambler is often given to David Guilderdale these days. He hikes naked in Sherwood Forrest National Park (Robin Hood's abode) several times a week. Others are following his example such that it may be fairly common to see naked ramblers in the national Park.

For our law on naturism visit www.bn.org.uk/policing .

This post was edited

Thank you all for your responses! I especially appreciate the idea of daring but smart and daring being different from exhibitionism. I will take everything into consideration and let you know if I do anything daring. Right now with the - 55 degree wind chill, I'll wait...

This post was edited

To head outside naked with a -55 degree wind chill wouldn't be just "daring", it would be to invite a case for the loony bin. Allen

This post was edited

To head outside naked with a -55 degree wind chill wouldn't be just "daring", it would be to invite a case for the loony bin. Allen

More like in the wooden box if outdoors more than a few seconds.

This post was edited

I myself aren't interested in the thrill of getting caught out in public. The only place I've been nude where it might be a problem is when hiking up near our place in North Carolina. I don't do it for the thrill of the chance of being caught but because I like being naked in nature. I have driven bottomless in Florida to and from the nude beach, resort or surf spot but then it's not illegal to drive nude in Florida from what I can determine.

I did streak through a restaurant with some buds in our high school fraternity club but that was way before I became a nudist and it was the fad at the time.

This post was edited