We love El Dorado

Wife and I usually go to the "desert Pete"/open nude area of El Dorando on saturdays in the afternoon, say hi if you stop in!

This topic was edited
RE:We love El Dorado

We have never been there, is it pretty cool?

This post was edited

When I am visiting Phoenix I always try to find some time to head out to El Dorado and do some great soaking in Desert Pete's. If you can do it at night and see the nighttime sky, it is just so relaxing. Rustic place but has its own charm and folks are always so friendly.

This post was edited

I stopped in for the first time and soaked in the public area for a hour. It was nice to see that the public area with 5 tubs was Nude Only, no options for the never nudes to mingle, they have to get a private tub. The water was perfect and I fell asleep in my tub for a while, really refreshing.

This post was edited
What is Desert Pete?

I don't recall that when I've stopped there.

This post was edited
RE:What is Desert Pete?

I visited there a couple of times when we were staying in Goodyear AZ. I loved it. The people were nice and it was a great spot to hang out naked.

This post was edited
RE:What is Desert Pete?

The wife and I go when we can. For a all day soaking at Desert Pete oh and sun bathing.

This post was edited

Hi, I would love to meet up there. Could you let me know when you play your next visit. Thanks.

This post was edited

We are going to day 3-10-2019. Its going to be in the 70s. Its a test to see what the perfect temperature for soaking and laying in the sun is. But just a test that I have to take. I will force myself, if I have to ! Jim

This post was edited