Added sketches to media library

Added some of my digital art sketches to the media library. All self portraits done on iPad from photos concepts and using autodesk sketchbook apps.

This topic was edited
RE:Added sketches to media library

Thanks, they re very nice. Like the technique!

Guess Im not the only one whos used self photos as subject matter. :)

This post was edited

Thanks, they re very nice. Like the technique!Guess Im not the only one whos used self photos as subject matter. :)

Thanks for the comments Yeah the self portraits are just the easier to post I have a several of other people post i have not asked permission to post anywhere but Instagram

This post was edited

How do I add mine to the media library? I didn't even know we had one!

This post was edited

How do I add mine to the media library? I didn't even know we had one!

Click the groups Media tab and you should see the Upload Media button on the top-right of the media page. Click it and follow instructions. Good luck.

This post was edited

Just added Flex-i-woman. First submission I didnt do, but its so interesting want to share it.

This post was edited

I have added some sketches , I am not the artist, I don't have that talent. I express myself as the model. and I think these drawings are very good.

This post was edited

I have added some sketches , I am not the artist, I don't have that talent. I express myself as the model. and I think these drawings are very good.

Thanks for adding them. You are a talented model. Keep up the good work.

This post was edited

Interesting, I have only drawn from photos as well. I want to try drawing a live model as well. I can see where it would be quite different.

This post was edited

New drawing from a photo. I find my self not interested in anything except the model.

This post was edited