RE:See naked or be naked

For me, it's all about "be naked". I rarely go to places where there will be a crowd of any kind. This includes textile venues. Hard to "see naked" when there's no one else around!

This post was edited

Be naked. That said, it is more fun with company as you have someone to talk to and share the day with, but the point is being able to be free.

This post was edited

I too find being naked in a social setting as a very natural thing to do, and don't even notice people are naked. I chat and mingle just as I would in a clothed social setting. I also find removing clothes to be a great equalizer, and notice that most people react more sociably when naked. At least that's been my experience. :-))

I think the same way. when my wife said she wasn't interested in seeing other people naked I told her you don't even notice it when in that situation. It just feels natural. Thats probably why I've never had an erection at the nudist beach or resort when I went. I do find it is harder to be sociable at the beach when a solo nudist. At Cypress Cove which is the only nudist resort I've been to the people were very friendly towards me. Love going there.

This post was edited

I go to a CO beach or venue to BE naked. Quite often my friend and I are the only ones who are naked, surrounded by beach-goers in swimwear or more. Yes, of course, it is better when there are other nudists around - a social bond. I will look at those around me whether they are naked or clothed. That's people-watching not voyeurism. And I'm quite happy for others to see me naked (whether they are clothed or not). That's being comfortable in my own skin, not exhibitionism. However taking and publishing so many photos ( I have 1,000's on a few websites) may be verging on exhibitionism. And they would be pointless if nobody took a look at them.

This post was edited

I like your style :-)

This post was edited

I've only been to a couple beaches and also some saunas but I like to just be naked especially if it is outdoors. I have been to some events where it is more obvious that quite a few people are there to see naked bodies. I go to them because i like to be nude and generally feel people are a little more open and honest because they literally have nothing to hide behind. Sometimes when i am nude in nature I also like to just be by myself so that I can recharge. Seems i'm out in nature more solo than with friends so i kinda wish it was the other way around, but i'll take what i can get.

This post was edited

When I go to resorts it is to be free from clothes. To relax and have a great time and be amongst people who feel the same. Not to be gawked or stared at (hate that!).

This post was edited

When I go to resorts it is to be free from clothes. To relax and have a great time and be amongst people who feel the same. Not to be gawked or stared at (hate that!).

Sounds like a description of a true nudist

This post was edited

It's DEFINITELY to BE NAKED; however, as others have articulated so nicely - it is about being with other who are JUST LIKE YOU - a happy naked person. It's very affirming to be with like minded spirits. Also, I am actually MORE aware when I am in clothes vs. when I am nude. I don't know how to explain it, but I am just me "naked." I think, I feel like more people are looking when I am in clothes than not. Just some random, personal observations.

This post was edited

If I am on the beach and I will be there to be naked even if I am the only one naked.

This post was edited