Nipples poking out

Still trying to get wife into being a nudist but she does where her night shirt braless and I love when her nipples poke though. We had visitor staying at our house over Christmas and During breakfast there was a few times I knew others could see her nipples poking though. This made me so excited. I wish she knew the excitement other have seeing. She worries so much about her weight but has no clue how sexy she is. Why do women worry so much?? Are there others out there where their wife think the same.

This topic was edited
RE:Nipples poking out

Yes my wife's the same way and I love looking at guys looking at her titties and watching their expressions and sneaking peeks I wish more women show their titties more often

This post was edited

the mrs

This post was edited

My wife likes to be bra-less but feels uncomfortable in some public settings. So before we go out she'll ask me how bad she's Tic Tac-ing'!
If we're out on a hot day she'll just wear a shirt, and not care about the Tic Tacs!

This post was edited

My wife gets really concerned about people staring at hers if not wearing a bra. Especially our boys. If she has already taking it off for the night an they come downstairs she crosses her arms over them. She does have quite a bit to show. I think she looks absolutely beautiful when braless. I love that look.

This post was edited

My wife likes to be bra-less but feels uncomfortable in some public settings. So before we go out she'll ask me how bad she's Tic Tac-ing'!If we're out on a hot day she'll just wear a shirt, and not care about the Tic Tacs!

"Tic Tac-ing"...love that term lol!!!

But yes: my wife often goes braless in the summer, and when she buys a new outfit/top, she'll put it on when she gets home and ask me whether she's "poking out" too much; as she has long-ish nipples.

If we're doing a beach vacation - as we will in a couple of weeks - she cares not at all whether she's "Tic Tac-ing."

This post was edited

we were at a 5 star bar 1 evening dressed up, mrs had a very low cut dress on and no bra, was poking out a bit, we were sitting at the bar and the barmen couldnt stop looking at her so i said to go to the bathroom and tweek em up. she came back ordered a drink and the poor barmens eyes almost fell outta there sockets, we both had a good laff lol

This post was edited

This thread title reminds me of a "situation" a few years ago, when a gal's nipples were actually "poking out". She had on a loose knit sweater with no bra on and her nipples had managed to make their way between the loose threads of the garment, so they were visible outside of the sweater. Only the tips showing and no more than an eight inch past that. No one said anything to her for a long time, though I'm sure many noticed. One woman finally said something to her, she reached down & pulled the sweater forward so the nipples retracted back inside, but later on they revealed themselves again. She never bothered to check again(I guess) as they remained this way the rest of the night. It(they?) looked OK to me and none of the other people had any complaints about it. So I say "Let the nipples Poke Out, it enhances the ensemble". Any nudist women that this happens to and there is no griping from anyone about it, let it go with the flow. The biggest worry I can think of is if they WERE visible and NOBODY wanted to be able to see them. If possible be proud & FREE THE NIPPLE!!!!!

This post was edited

It sounds like a fun night and great she enjoys teasing!

This post was edited

We once had a top like that. It was a knitted top, and had a very loose weave to it. My wife wore it out one time, and got so much attention that she ended up feeling too exposed in general public, wore it to the beach a couple of times, but mostly ended up in our bedroom attire. What a shame

This post was edited

It sounds like a fun night and great she enjoys teasing!

I think it may have had something to do with her being somewhat inebriated, more so than trying to be a tease. She may have consumed other substances besides just the beverages offered at the party, too. But it did look quite nice and I hope it catches on as a fashion trend.

This post was edited