favorite beaches

Being from NY area I go to Robert Moses, wuich has technically been textile now since Sandy destroyed the dunes. Jones beach gield 6 near Tobay Nudity is cool. Gunnison in NJ also works. Also like to hang out nude on barnegat bay NJ. kayaking.

This topic was edited
RE:favorite beaches

All the beaches in Southern Europe are good but I think the best are in the far West Algarve, Portugal. They are lovely sandy coves backed by cliffs and interesting rocks. The sand is perfect and, being off the tourist track, they are not crowded. A favourite is Furnas. It is at the end of a stone track but well worth the journey. We can be naked anywhere on this beach and explore the caves, natural stone arch and rock formations, or just go down the gently sloping sand into the sea.

This post was edited

I go to Grandview Beach here in Virginia. It isn't perfect, but it is close by!

Wow! I spent about 10 out of the 20 years I was in the Navy at Norfolk! I wish I had known about this beach~!

This post was edited

I go to Grandview Beach here in Virginia. It isn't perfect, but it is close by!

It's a nice beach, It's better to go with friends to make sure you don't get surprised.

This post was edited

Another NYer here - Gunnison is our go to. Too bad you the park service shutdown Lighthouse beach and Smiths point.

This post was edited

Apollo Beach is the closest nude beach to me. Haven't been in a couple of years but looking forward to going back soon.

This post was edited

I miss Lighthouse Beach the most. That beach was fantastic. Gunnison is great too, but it is just so out of the way and the walk from the parking lot to the beach is so long. Ive since moved down the Florida in the last couple of years and I frequent Blind Creek Beach in Ft. Pierce. The beach is natural so there are no amenities but its a super easy walk to the shoreline from the parking lot. I go there every chance I get.

This post was edited