RE:Underwear Free

I NEVER wear underwear. I don't even own any.

This post was edited

Use to love collecting underwear etc, but for the past two years, my partner and I are completely commando 100% of the time. We get the odd glares at the gym or in summer when shorts are on and you can see the outline pretty clear, but we don't care really. It's a huge comfort thing esp when it's hot and humid out, and I dont mind being commando in the cold winter months.

This post was edited

I do the same. Dont wear underwear even at the gym, and half the time most people can probably tell. I do notice others guys stuff which leads me to believe they are probably following suit. Balls free!!!

This post was edited

I wear an undershirt when I wear a shirt.
I wear a tie with a shirt when I dress for business.
I wear underwear when I wear pants or jeans.
I wear a coat when I wear a suit.
I wear an overcoat when I'm cold.
I wear socks when I wear shoes.
I feel more civilized when I wear clothes.
Of course when I decide to be nude, I wear nothing except flip-flops.

This post was edited

Use to love collecting underwear etc, but for the past two years, my partner and I are completely commando 100% of the time. We get the odd glares at the gym or in summer when shorts are on and you can see the outline pretty clear, but we don't care really. It's a huge comfort thing esp when it's hot and humid out, and I dont mind being commando in the cold winter months.

I do the same. Dont wear underwear even at the gym, and half the time most people can probably tell. I do notice others guys stuff which leads me to believe they are probably following suit. Balls free!!!

Do either of you own any underwear?

This post was edited

The last 4 weeks i am on holiday on Tenerife, one of the canarian islands. Since the first day my wife said.. no underwear on holiday... and i love it..

This post was edited

The last 4 weeks i am on holiday on Tenerife, one of the canarian islands. Since the first day my wife said.. no underwear on holiday... and i love it..

Are you spending much of the time nude?
I have heard that the Canary Islands are very nude friendly!

This post was edited

The last 4 weeks i am on holiday on Tenerife, one of the canarian islands. Since the first day my wife said.. no underwear on holiday... and i love it..Are you spending much of the time nude?I have heard that the Canary Islands are very nude friendly!

I'm on Fuerteventura at the moment and am clothed for between 10 minutes and 4 hours out of each 24 hours depending on whether I dress only to buy the breakfast croissants at the baker's or do more shopping and eat out at a restaurant.
I few days ago I had a nice 10 mile naked cycle ride to this labyrinth.

The only nuderwear I'll wear for the entire trip will be the minimal cotton g-string illustrated to catch drips on the travelling days.

This post was edited

I spent Christmas and New Year in Fuerteventura. I/we were naked all day but had to dress to eat or drink in the evenings. Each night I wore a very short kilt in the traditional style - no underwear. It was fun when the ladies asked and I showed them the answer. The sexy barmaid took to looking for herself. And on New Year's Eve one lady had a feel. On the last night I wore something more revealing.

This post was edited

haven't worn underwear in 40 years cant stand them to confining and hot

This post was edited