Naturism in the 23rd/24th Century

I've often wondered if there are officers on star ships who love to go to the holodeck after a shift and relax naked with a nice beach program or something.
I imagine Risa is a popular holiday destination with naturists too!

This topic was edited
RE:Naturism in the 23rd/24th Century

Well if you remember Counsellor Troy came from a planet where they all lived nude and that was Star Trek Generations.

Sounds like a great idea to me why would clothes be needed in the 23rd or 24th century

This post was edited

Well if you remember Counsellor Troy came from a planet where they all lived nude and that was Star Trek Generations.

Sounds like a great idea to me why would clothes be needed in the 23rd or 24th century

This post was edited

Yes they get married naked

This post was edited

And who wouldn't want to see Riker naked ;)

This post was edited

As the climate changes, tropical places will become even warmer and subtropical, temperate zones will warm up (on average). Perhaps clothing will return to what it was originallydecoration. On the other hand, the weather will get more extreme and erratic, not just warmer, so clothing as protection while outdoors may become a new marketing opportunity.

This post was edited

And who wouldn't want to see Riker naked ;)

Ha I'd love to! Also the new guy at the end of the season 2 episode 3 - I won't say more in case I spoil it

This post was edited