Swimming

I just LOVE nude swimming. I hate the grabby cling of wet clothes/swim suit/damp footwear. Being nude in the water... just feels like a loving embrace uninterrupted from nature. When I swim nude, my dangly bits flopping freely with each stroke or kick, wrapped in the waters embrace & warmth...There is just no better feeling to me, my spirit feels lifted & unencumbered.

This topic was edited
RE:Swimming

You definitely expressed nude swimming perfectly. I feel the same as you. Once you've gone swimming in nothing, there's no turning back. You start to question, how could anyone go into the water any other way than naked??

This post was edited

Ditto!

This post was edited

The first couple of times I swam nude it felt really weird having water move over my body in places I wasn't used to it. Now it's normal and I don't think anything of it. I entirely agree with your comments...well said!

This post was edited

I agree with everybody. I think swimming naked is almost like a rebirth. You feel free and unattached.
Best feeling in the world.
Naked Hugs.

This post was edited

It's fun and enjoyable

This post was edited

You definitely expressed nude swimming perfectly. I feel the same as you. Once you've gone swimming in nothing, there's no turning back. You start to question, how could anyone go into the water any other way than naked??
There is NO better feeling than swimming in cooling waters of a pool or a lake, then to lay under a warming sun and drying with a light and cooling breeze. I HATE having to wear a bulky and soggy suit! Any chance I have, I will gladly do it!! I have been at textiles beaches and then gone into the water and take my suit off and tie the suit around my wrist.

This post was edited

Once you start swimming nude, it is very hard to go back to wearing a swimming suit. It has gotten to the point for me that if I can't swim nude, I won't swim, and I love swimming, especially in the open waters

This post was edited

That is SO true. I no longer enjoy swimming with a swimsuit anymore.

This post was edited

I returned yesterday from a trip where I skinnydipped in the ocean and in my guesthouse pool. I was excited about it before I went, I savored doing it, and today I already miss it. Back to swimming in a speedo for a few months until my local lakes and rivers warm up enough for skinnydipping near home.

It's worth the extra effort to find those places. The best way to swim, for sure.

This post was edited

I only enjoy swimming nude. I hate the heavy drag created by short style bathing suits and hate the confining feeling of speedos. Plus...once any man swims naked I don't know how he can go back to hanging out in a soggy wet bathing suit.
There is nothing so wonderful as gliding through water with nothing on.

This post was edited